Leeson 609

sharn

So yeah... here she is. I wanted it to look kind of how the old Mhz used to look in relation to the wheels... bit more like an actual bike!
Really chuffed with it, rides smooth and i can still ride ramps biggrin.gif

1045, +25, long headtube, long seat tube, spanish b.b

Running two gear ratios 22:16 for the usual hoppy bits and 22:12 for the parks smile.gif

Kings
Ultimates
WTP royal 3pc with old school dmr bash
NS district bars

post-2086-127212324688_thumb.jpg
post-2086-127212339057_thumb.jpg
post-2086-12721234055_thumb.jpg

wink3.gif whatya think?

Edited by sharn
  • Like 1

I like it! Looks like a 24" 660 - not gonna be doing any sweet tucks on your sidehops then? :P

I need another one so badly...

yeah, thats the sort of sizing i was going for. Hah dno how much itll really affect sidehops, I was never that good at em anyway!

I got your message about the twenty.. its a shame youve not got on with it man. I presume you managed to sell the leeson frame ayou had?

Cheers for the offer of first refusal, id love to buy it back off you but this bike has literally broke me. I doubt youd wana just sell the frame either..?

Good luck on the quest back to 24"!

LHD, Profiles n pegs sounds fun though! Straight blade forks n some steel bars.. pure street B)

Give us a shout if youre in Bristol (Y)

I got your message about the twenty.. its a shame youve not got on with it man. I presume you managed to sell the leeson frame ayou had?

Cheers for the offer of first refusal, id love to buy it back off you but this bike has literally broke me. I doubt youd wana just sell the frame either..?

Yep, all gone now :(

Unless there's any major interest in it whole i'd happily sell you the frame, probably the rims too if you like - seem to remember you being quite attached to those? :P

Edited by Skoze
  • Like 1

Not seen a trials bike that high in a long time. I hate brown, but looking through it, i kinda like it.

Hah yeah i thought it might seem majorly outdated to most, but thats me :) Im just glad clive agreed to make it... i dont like any frames that are out these days!

I am 6ft5 so its still not that high to me... but i can still just about sit down and pedal which is nice in the harder gearing!

My bikes have always been black so brown is quite adventurous for me :rolleyes:

Glad you kindof like it mate (Y)

I f**kin love it! :D

SKOZE: As i said, im skinted at the mo' but when im back into some money ill contact you and see if you still have the frame. But dont hold it for me by any means (Y) Cheers again though..

Sharn

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 11/27/2021 at 3:56 PM, Richybiker said:

I know this is an old post, but just wanted to let you know she’s still going strong. 

I’ve owned it since 2018 and this is the how it’s currently setup. not quite true to the original, but I love it.

6E437F52-DC53-4674-A96E-52EF80B44DA0.jpeg

60DD1DEE-EC1B-4CA3-A445-9677FF04B461.jpeg

Man that’s awesome and I’m trying to get bmx on my leeson too