Ben Travis - Brakeless Short

ben_travis

So I finally got my brakes back on my proper bike and this will be my last brakeless video. Thought i would stick together a fun clips video from saturday last week, THanks to towler for filming and his laughs. made editing interesting anyway.

let me know your thoughts. it will be online within 30 mins haha

Love it, not a bad little video Iv been playing around with one or two moves brakeless latly seen as its a fairly catchy bug I just rather keep my brakes on my bike, however itd be nice to see brakeless moves in more videos even in normal videos. I think the roll-ups and bunnyhops up things brakeless is so nice its just effortless.

really nice video YET again, EPIC song choice YET again,smooth riding YET again, DADS HOLIDAY SHIRT ***.

p.s GO TNN!

Brilliant!! :D So good! We were riding some brakeless locally in Farnham the other night and its so hard... even the smallest things, like Tarty Adam was saying - you have to kinda learn how to ride Trials again, completely new set of rules in a way! Keep it up Mr. Ben! :D