Damon Watson - Spring 2010

Damon W

thanks for all the comments so far :) to be honest i didnt think people would enjoy it, im pleasantly suprised :turned:

had alot of messages about my bike setup & song choice so here it is

song:

placebo _ running up that hill

bike:

Ozonys Curve frame ( still on the first frame i got sent! )

trialtech 4 bolt forks with onza v adaptors

front v with heatsink cousts on smooth

trialtech front rim on trialtech hub

wtb weirwolf 2.3 front tyre

trialtech risers

trialtech race welded stem

5mm spacer

trialtech cranks

trialtech pedals

trialtech bash

tensile 60 click freewheel

khe chain

trialtech m12 bb

echo 07 rear hub (with tensioner) on trialtech undrilled smooth rim

conti rain king tyre

magura with heatsink yellows

trialtech 2 bolt booster

hope this helps some people who was curious about what i run :D

Edited by Damon W

placebo just rules.

your shit damon danny mac can sidehop 40" your nothing!

EDIT: NEEDS MORE RAMPS AND KICKERS (There only £24.99 from argos) and DEFFO more and more edited moves to make you look better than you are.

this is neils video right?

what its damons?

ohh shit.

Edited by Seabasss

I have a question for you. Do you ever get injured? That is insane beyond all comprehension but is it possible to actually get better or have you maxed out? Your flying man it doesn't even look like trials. This is the highest extent of unexpected riding ever. It just looks physically impossible to jump like 15 feet forward on a bike with no prior momentum. Mind boggling. Not only does it look amazing it is amazing... 61" you clearly just photoshopped the tape measure into the pic, and then just played the clip of you hopping up that in reverse. You don't actually expect anyone to believe you can hop that high.

Edited by sayshell

I have a question for you. Do you ever get injured? That is insane beyond all comprehension but is it possible to actually get better or have you maxed out? Your flying man it doesn't even look like trials. This is the highest extent of unexpected riding ever. It just looks physically impossible to jump like 15 feet forward on a bike with no prior momentum. Mind boggling. Not only does it look amazing it is amazing... 61" you clearly just photoshopped the tape measure into the pic, and then just played the clip of you hopping up that in reverse. You don't actually expect anyone to believe you can hop that high.

I though that aswell untill it said DAMON WATSON in the video, unlike a certion NEIL T

lmao I know thatll put a smile on your face mr watson, ill have to come out and teach you some shit when your next up leeds end. how can you even do all that with a fagwheel?

Think someones a little jelous of damon :-