If You Had Any Choice, Where Would You Live?

Ash-Kennard

You're toss.

Also, the roads here are totally shit. They're properly battered, and don't look like they've been resurfaced since Roman times. The drive to Shipley's a proper b*****d because it's pretty much like driving across the moon. Massive craters and holes everywhere. Total balls.

For me surfers paradise, gold coast australia

Sun, sea great atmosphere. Its 24c in winter! Acres of pristine street that no one rides, gorgeous rain forrests a few miles away, great barrier reef is fairly close too nuff said!

It might be 24c in winter, but you know if you're living there, you would still find winter pretty cold. The Great Barrier Reef is not fairly close.

• Like 1

It might be 24c in winter, but you know if you're living there, you would still find winter pretty cold. The Great Barrier Reef is not fairly close.

The great barrier reef is not even close to surfers its the other side of Brisbane for a start, thats like saying im going to live in London because its near North Scotland, plus surfers is a dive you might as well live in maliga for the amount of nobs there is and people trying to sell you nights out. If it was to be Oz it would have to be Sydney but international i would choose Queenstown New Zealand because it has everything sking in winter riding in summer and a massive lake to play on.

In the UK i would be town between Solford Queys in Manchester and The Park Nottingham. Manchester because its an amazing city Nottingham because its where i am now and its nice an central to all my mates at uni.

Joe

Yeah Lydd is a poor example, it's desolate and empty. Along the coast to Hastings, Eastbourne, Brighton and it's game on :)

Lydds great! we have about 8 pubs, pikeys everywhere, squadies, but we have very nice chinese and indian resturants!

Hastings etc that way is good, but going the opposite way, folkestone, dover is just baaaaaad

i was told it was close so dont f**kin shoot me ok! You 2 need to chill out. It is where "I" would want to live eventually im going on a year working visa in adeliade next year and i will spend so time up there too.

Well, maybe go 10-12hours drive up the coast from surfers, you got great barrier reef. Working visa is awesome, you'll have a blast.

Adelaide isn't too bad, make sure you head up to the Barossa Valley for a drunken weekend!!!

I was just about to put that, really loved it when i went there a couple of years ago and also really like Cairns

If not there somewhere in New Zealand, my mums from there and ive got family in Auckland and Whangamata both of which have started to become like second home's, so much nicer than Birmingham!

Edited by Rich Hill

Sun, sea great atmosphere. Its 24c in winter! Acres of pristine street that no one rides, gorgeous rain forrests a few miles away, great barrier reef is fairly close too nuff said!

Victoria Australia,

NSW Australia, cant be arsed to be more specific.

Perth also.

Muscat (Oman) is pretty cool too.

South west France.

Cork is a very cool city.

Manuas in Brazil.

Colombia is also nice but can be a bit sketchy.

Dunno very hard question to answer probably why I don't stay anywhere for very long.

I'd love to live in an American suburb somewhere, just the stereotypical streets with all the detached houses you see on American TV shows. Perfectly smooth pavements, mail boxes, garbage cans, that kind of thing. I suppose the novelty would wear off after a while.

Another one would be Japan, I just love Japanese culture and heritage, some of the old temples/pagodas look like the most beautiful and tranquil places on earth, especially just before the Autumn.

In the UK, I'd love to be somewhere with a view, either on the south west coast near Devon (very nostalgic to me), or somewhere away from city out in the sticks with some valleys. Its too flat in Essex!

Im keen for Canada, anywhere basicaly. That place looks chill (not just because of the snow!(Sorry)).

I dont understand my people want to come to NZ, this place is boring! The trials scene is small as (30-50 riders nation wide) and the "Natives" constantly complain about how the Pakeha ripped them off on everything!

But there are good things about here, e.g the laid back style, like the battle of the streets race which is when the close off a town called Paeroa and make a road racing track around it haha.

But seeing as how I live here, I proberly cant see the good side as much.