Four27.Com New Website And Store Supporting Bike Trials In The Uk &#33

four 27

HI Guys

We got video wizz and trials rider Jonny Jones and pleaded with him to drop some videos round to us at the store ! He kindly accepted and we have been showing his videos tm2 and footage he has collected instore for a number of weeks and the buzz from everyone has been great !

To keep the fresh content coming and a reason for everyone to push themselves a little harder... we have decided to hold a summer Video competition !!

Over seen by Jack Meek, Nick Goddard and Jonny Jones ! the guys are going to help us give away some Four27 team t shirts, a goody bags of products and some massive discounts for you online as well as the winning videos shown in-store and on the site !!

If you guys are keen to get involved get us validated and we will give you the comp specs

Thanks

427.jpg

• Like 2

Your shop looks nice, and I like some of the kit but....... I have been searching on it now for about 15 mins and can't find much trials bike only bmx and skate, eather your site isn't clear or been updated otherwise I'm blind? Eather way I do like the site.

Think it's kinda gay your asking a validate for 'something' such as info about a comp to win stuff :P