My First Video

Ashes

Please can I have some possitive criticism telling me where i am going wrong, what i need to improve and what new moves i can try as i havent been riding trials properly for that long. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ657o2nj-w

My good freind Rowlly21 posted this on his profile the other day as i didnt have a trials forum account but now i do so thatnks for your time and enjoy. :blink:

Sorry about the music as well, as i loaded it onto youtube it didnt seem to want to accept the music. :ermm:

Edited by Ashes

Please can I have some possitive criticism telling me where i am going wrong, what i need to improve and what new moves i can try as i havent been riding trials properly for that long. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ657o2nj-w

My good freind Rowlly21 posted this on his profile the other day as i didnt have a trials forum account but now i do so thatnks for your time and enjoy. :blink:

Sorry about the music as well, as i loaded it onto youtube it didnt seem to want to accept the music. :ermm:

liked it man.

niceone

"Quote" i posted this vid on the main forum !

Ive mentioned that if you read it all >_<

nice, wish I had a car to practice on :P

Have you got any advice though to help me build it up and make it better??? :huh:

Edited by Ashes

I like the end where you put it in the shed and just casually walk of off, nice touch, that cut looks bad though :P

From a tricks point of view I ain't got a clue :P I cant do anything at the moment my self :( but from the filming side maybe put the camera on a platform or stack of books? It makes it a lil' easier on the eyes, imo* rather than the 'looking up' view, still a nice video, what bike is it?

I like the end where you put it in the shed and just casually walk of off, nice touch, that cut looks bad though :P

From a tricks point of view I ain't got a clue :P I cant do anything at the moment my self :( but from the filming side maybe put the camera on a platform or stack of books? It makes it a lil' easier on the eyes, imo* rather than the 'looking up' view, still a nice video, what bike is it?

Cheers for the camera advice mate, will aply it if i make another video. Its a Da Bomb Schoolie 05 that i ride, pretty basic though no special parts. Basic and does the job. (Y)