Ymsa This Weekend!

robonatomz

So its the first of the propper UCI YMCA trials for 2010 this weekend.

whos coming up or down to ride it! get a propper taste for uci rules, and if past events are anything to go by, a top trial!

im looking forward to it! and hoping to see a good turn out to support the club this year!

drob a post on if your coming, and iff you not then best have a good excuse!!!, lol:-)

rob

People should definently get their asses down to this competition it is the first of this years YMSA rounds and it has taken some great effort for me and a couple of other riders to persuade my family to continue running these competitions due to the fact we struggled with interest last year but no doubt we are still going to run them and they are the only competitions that run the full UCI rules same as the do on the continent with all classes using the rules and all of the sections being laid out in the correct taped out style so a lot of effort goes into building the trials and they are a great series to ride if comps are what you want to try and concentrate on as riders......

Please get your entries in as these are normally comps where we have a great entry of elite riders due to the sections being great for the higher class riders but please dont let that put off any of you guys that are inexperienced there is a hell of a lot to be learned by coming to these comps and people travel great distance to come to them and always come back.

Hope to see you all there but get the entries in remember without the entries the sport will die and we dont have a lot of clubs so get supporting them!!!!!!!

cheers ...... (Y)

rider entry list so far if it helps thanks

Danny Butler

Chris Slater

Rob Poyser

Joe Oakley

Ben Slinger

Nathan Thompson

Robin Morewood

Rick Eyre

James Sheridan

Ashley Butler

Ryan Tricket

Sam Oliver

Tom Oliver

Stan Shaw (?)

Ali C (?)

Harry Francis

Dave B

Edited by the organiser

Really anoying me that people dont wanna support this competition series!

Seriously whats the problem guys?

all the lads that ride comps,

* I hear people regularly say they want to ride a uci comp, ,, heres the chance!

* I here peaple say " good comp but could have been marked out better", ,,, heres the chance to ride a comp that is marked out properly, with tape, only ride your own colour. to the same standard as world cup events!

* Its at one of the countrys oldest and best trials venues, and we try to use new area's so as not to lay the same sections over and over, comp after comp.

* Of all the club events i'v rode in the last 12/13 years YMSA have always been one of the most fun, friendly good atmosphere events.

* If i look back at some of the awsome events ran by the club before its proof of just how good they are!, tech04 for example!

I just cant understand the lack of support! my first ever trial was a ymsa one, at burycliff quarry. and back then there was 60+ riders at each event!

whats gone wrong!

help me out here people because i just cant get me head round it!!

Rob Poyser.

Really anoying me that people dont wanna support this competition series!

Seriously whats the problem guys?

all the lads that ride comps,

* I hear people regularly say they want to ride a uci comp, ,, heres the chance!

* I here peaple say " good comp but could have been marked out better", ,,, heres the chance to ride a comp that is marked out properly, with tape, only ride your own colour. to the same standard as world cup events!

* Its at one of the countrys oldest and best trials venues, and we try to use new area's so as not to lay the same sections over and over, comp after comp.

* Of all the club events i'v rode in the last 12/13 years YMSA have always been one of the most fun, friendly good atmosphere events.

* If i look back at some of the awsome events ran by the club before its proof of just how good they are!, tech04 for example!

I just cant understand the lack of support! my first ever trial was a ymsa one, at burycliff quarry. and back then there was 60+ riders at each event!

whats gone wrong!

help me out here people because i just cant get me head round it!!

Rob Poyser.

I have a life outside trials? :unsure: I can't speak for everyone else but, at least in my case, it's not due to lack of support. It's the may bank holiday, people are going away, the weather is reported to be iffy,

I would love to go, bracken rocks is great... and i'm just starting to get into this competition malarky and realising that it doesn't matter just how shit i am in terms of riding ability. Just doesn't look good for me coming tomorrow.

i Would make special efforts to go to another comp at bracken though. I've only been twice and i loved it both times!