Crank Questions About Length On Mods (Poll)

CalopS

10 members have voted

1. 1. What crank length do you run on your mod? (post if you run non 18/12 ratio)

• 158 (Monty)

Hey guys.

At the moment im running 158 monty cranks on my manus. Im tempted into going for some 170's but i dont know weather this would be overkill for a bike with such a high BB?

Also i was thinking of getting these Echo SL CNC 09 cranks but i dont see many people using them, so does anyone know of any problems with them?

Thanks, Cal

I'm a pretty big fan of longer cranks on mods. BB height's not really much of an issue in terms of crank length, really. Just be aware that riding along it'll feel lighter to pedal, I guess. It is nice having the power that bit easier to get to on static power moves though, if that makes sense!

Hey guys.

At the moment im running 158 monty cranks on my manus. Im tempted into going for some 170's but i dont know weather this would be overkill for a bike with such a high BB?

Also i was thinking of getting these Echo SL CNC 09 cranks but i dont see many people using them, so does anyone know of any problems with them?

Thanks, Cal

These cranks are fine I had them a while but..............

I'm a pretty big fan of longer cranks on mods. BB height's not really much of an issue in terms of crank length, really. Just be aware that riding along it'll feel lighter to pedal, I guess. It is nice having the power that bit easier to get to on static power moves though, if that makes sense!

+1

Changed to 175's = better.