Political Wishlist

Trials Punk

Thought I would start up a topic, on what people here think would benefit out countrys future.

Please, bear in mind everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If someone says something you do not agree with, explain reasons why you disagree with them DO NOT FLAME!

I'll start the ball rolling;

I think we should stop wasting our time "defending" our country thousands of miles away. Defence should be on out borders and in our waters, maybe even stretching to our allies borders and waters. Bring the majority of the army, raf and navy back to Britain, have them on border patrol, have them doing house to house searches helping the police fight terrorism. We'd save a shit load of money. Stop defending our countries from borders that are not are own, thats attack

Put a stop to tax havens, if you make the money in Britain, all the tax goes to britain simple

Reform/Restructure the NHS, the money that is wasted there is rediculous

Build nuclear power plants for the next 10-30 years whilst greener technologies are developed. Its pointless spending money on green energy when the technology is still in its infant stages. Wait, bide our time, it will be worth it.

Asylum seekers, I am all for people coming to this country seeking asylum. If our country plunged into some kind of civil war, we would be the first people asking for asylum. Although, I strongly believe that all countries in the EU should balance the asylum seekers out to each country dependant on their population and economy.

Immigration, accept immigrants who are skilled but ONLY IF THERE IS DEMAND! Also accept forigen students studying over here, but keep a close eye on them. Other than the above, the doors stay shut!

Now maybe a controversal one, o.k, it is controversal. Some kind of cap on the amount of children allowed per couple. Our world, let alone our country already has too many people living on it, its not sustainable. I believe that couples should be allowed no more than three maybe four children, and penaltys should be enforced if its not adeared to. Its harsh, but we can't populate this earth any more, its just insane!

Prisons - If there is no way a murderer can be proved innocent, and I mean no possible way. Kill them. Unless of course they suffer from some kind of disablity (not one they happened to make up after commiting the crime). I know that some prisoners participate in some kind of job, but I believe that whilst in prison you should be made to pay your way whilst you are there. Even if this does mean full time employment whilst in prison.

Edited by Trials Punk

I think withdraw all out troops from iraq and afganistan and stop the millatary all together so stop the RAF not needed Navy not needed and Army not needed we dont need a defence system so big 1 newk is enought defence for my liking.

GET OUT the EU its a load of shit.

kick out all the forerunners that have been in the country less then 5 years.

make england scotland wales and northern iland all there own country and set there own rules, and have there own parliament

make fat people pay for hospital bills if related to being fat.

KEEP LABOUR IN POWER

sorry for my shit spelling to many big words.

Edited by matthew_coggan

I think withdraw all out troops from iraq and afganistan and stop the millatary all together so stop the RAF not needed Navy not needed and Army not needed we dont need a defence system so big 1 newk is enought defence for my liking.

Stupid idea.

Withdrawing from Iraq/ Afghanistan maybe, but getting rid of the military altogether is ridiculous.

You mean foreigners? Why should it be only the ones that have been here more than 5 years, why not kick out the useless, benefit stealing ones?

make england scotland wales and northern iland all there own country and set there own rules.

Scotland has it's own parliament and therefore doesn't really have to listen to us. It is it's own country, just like Wales and Ireland.

The United Kingdom is a continent, not a country.

make england scotland wales and northern iland all there own country and set there own rules.

KEEP LABOUR IN POWER

Incredible. Absolutely incredible.

See, this is the problem with voting - people that don't really know much are allowed to vote. This is the precise reason I'm not voting - I don't know enough about any of the parties to make an informed choice.

KEEP LABOUR IN POWER

laugh.gif I'm sorry but that is the only response you are going to receive.

I know it's a bit off topic, but I think there should be some kind of test to determine whether or not people are intelligent enough to be allowed to vote. There are a lot of idiots, who really have no idea what they're talking about contaminating the results.

An honest politician.

Someone who will come out and tell us all the real score... that would get my vote and my respect

Unfortunately I think that's like asking for a bank robber that doesn't rob banks :(

I'm yet to meet an honest politician, even a small time local one.

They should make it compulsory for the prime minister to actually do what he said he was going to do during his campaign. If they don't, they should be forced to step down. This would stop all the lies and actually make our government honest (if only).

An honest politician.

Someone who will come out and tell us all the real score... that would get my vote and my respect

If there was an honest one that even said yeah I am going to take the country to war or spend money on stupid things it would be better than all the crap they come out with at the moment.

I am all for improving education, military, NHS and I guess if that means more tax then its ok but right now there is so much needless expenditure it shit.

I would be in favour of voting in a party who will improve the standard of education in the UK, on the pure basis that there might not be so many dumb ignorant f**ks like yourself. And people who are able to vote will have the level of intelligence, such that they can make informed decisions on their own behalf and not just blindly believe all the equally dumb shit they read in the Sun.

I would be in favour of voting in a party who will improve the standard of education in the UK, on the pure basis that there might not be so many dumb ignorant f**ks like yourself. And people who are able to vote will have the level of intelligence, such that they can make informed decisions on their own behalf and not just blindly believe all the equally dumb shit they read in the Sun.

QFT.

Top school in berkshire and hampshire, represent!

The United Kingdom is a continent, not a country.

post-4715-127284671741_thumb.jpg

The continent being Europe.

I know it's a bit off topic, but I think there should be some kind of test to determine whether or not people are intelligent enough to be allowed to vote. There are a lot of idiots, who really have no idea what they're talking about contaminating the results.

Stopping people from voting is a big no no and would be riddled with so many problems than having everyone vote.