Me Owned By A Stem :P

Sam T

Well... long story cut short...

5 hours hard ride in town, riding home.. and back wheeled down a curb and brake failed.

Fell backwards hitting my head of the top 2 stem bolts and as a result :

post-23842-127291581479_thumb.jpgpost-23842-127291582338_thumb.jpg

Well... long story cut short...

5 hours hard ride in town, riding home.. and back wheeled down a curb and brake failed.

Fell backwards hitting my head of the top 2 stem bolts and as a result :

post-23842-127291581479_thumb.jpgpost-23842-127291582338_thumb.jpg

ouchh, bet that hurt (N)

Chicks dig scars.

Just make sure you get a better cover story, cuz "i fell of my bike" always sounds gay (doesnt matter if you just jumped off a 30 foot cliff).

For all my girlfriend knows, my latest scar involves a burning building, a crying helpless baby, and 3 ninjas (the black, sneaky, kind).

• Like 2

So you actually got owned by a brake, really. The stem just joined in for fun.

Actualy - scrap that - you got owned by yourself for not wearing a helmet... The brake wanted to exact vengance upon you, and the stem thinks you're nasty, so it hit you in the face when the opportunity arose.

HA.

So you actually got owned by a brake, really. The stem just joined in for fun.

Actualy - scrap that - you got owned by yourself for not wearing a helmet... The brake wanted to exact vengance upon you, and the stem thinks you're nasty, so it hit you in the face when the opportunity arose.

HA.

right... so when your outside your house coming in you wear your helmet right?

right... so when your outside your house coming in you wear your helmet right?

As a matter of fact, I do :P

Put it on just before I grab the bike out my room, and don't take it off 'till I put it back down.

I know what you're getting at though, and you should know I was attempting humor. Never mind.

As a matter of fact, I do :P

Put it on just before I grab the bike out my room, and don't take it off 'till I put it back down.

I know what you're getting at though, and you should know I was attempting humor. Never mind.

That's fair enough i suppose, i need to get into that habbit. Going to save my life one day i think :P

Chicks dig scars.

Just make sure you get a better cover story, cuz "i fell of my bike" always sounds gay (doesnt matter if you just jumped off a 30 foot cliff).

For all my girlfriend knows, my latest scar involves a burning building, a crying helpless baby, and 3 ninjas (the black, sneaky, kind).

Haha mine's from saving babies from a tiger infested orphanage being burned down by reincarnations of Hitler and Stalin

That's fair enough i suppose, i need to get into that habbit. Going to save my life one day i think :P

you said it. Evidently too late in this instance!

Anyway take lotsof paracetamol (Y)

It reads like a question, but is structured like a statement. The mind boggles.

Anyway, glad you're alright mate (Kind of!) - could have been much worse :)

Thanks man!

Yeah im alright now and could have most certainly been alot worse. Wouldnt like to imagine if that hit my on the nose or in the eye :sick:

Thanks man!

Yeah im alright now and could have most certainly been alot worse. Wouldnt like to imagine if that hit my on the nose or in the eye :sick:

Yeah, I have a thing about eyes - makes me cringe thinking about it being gauged out or something >_<