24:2010

I'm thinking of ride from sunday to wednesday, i'll think about it over the next couple of days. but if i do come i'll probably have some van space, for people to come along. i've got 5 seats so we'll have to see who else is going to come from newbury area. :D

Any more seats?

Haha, might be able to make that dream a reality. Stan, Ali and I did our March roadtrip all in my car - means taking off both wheels though, so if you're a setup pussy (as in you have a bike that's hassle to whip apart) then that might not be acceptable to you, but if your bike's not too fussy it should be fine ;)

Again, that's also only really open for the London to Plymouth bit. I was thinking about maybe doing more, but I don't really fancy Mt. Hawke skatepark so I'll probably do one a little earlier...

Does anyone know if Jon Granger is making this? He seems to have vanished from the forum off the face of the earth recently.

He better be, tour would NOT be the same without him!

Haha, might be able to make that dream a reality. Stan, Ali and I did our March roadtrip all in my car - means taking off both wheels though, so if you're a setup pussy (as in you have a bike that's hassle to whip apart) then that might not be acceptable to you, but if your bike's not too fussy it should be fine ;)

Again, that's also only really open for the London to Plymouth bit. I was thinking about maybe doing more, but I don't really fancy Mt. Hawke skatepark so I'll probably do one a little earlier...

Sweeeet, 360 dropouts are a bit of a slag but it'll be fine, will plan some logistics and may well take you up on that!

NEWS JUST IN ON THE SKOZEPHONE; 'Waiting to find out when my resits are (oops) but i fully intend to yeah.' The Granger in response to an "are you on le tour d'24 this year?" text.

Edited by Skoze

I'll double check tomorrow but I can't really see why it'd be a problem for me having that time off in that it's quite a bit in advance (well, hopefully, haha). I sorta hate the shit out of skateparks so I don't really want to have to hit up Mt. Hawke which is why I'd just do London to Plymouth. So yeah, for those days I can get myself and 2 others + bikes + bags + stuff in my car. Believe Skoze and Luke have called that already though...

Kennard - if you need the space in Mark's car (and he's cool with it, obviously) then I'll hop in with Craig.

Totally forgot he was driving and needs people to split funds with, and he'll be heading up/to the same sort of region as me so works out pretty well that way too (Y)

I think I will drive now. Someone want to come with me as I can't afford the whole trip alone. Also I don't have internet so drop me a text on 07875597574 gimme your name too incase I don't have your number. I don't have signal at home either so don't expect and instant reply LOL

Hmm. My involvement might be limited as it happens. Moving this month, and it's working out that it's going to cost lots more than I thought, so I don't know if I can really afford the extra fuel price of driving to London then back from Plymouth 'n' stuff. Should have more info in a week or so so I'll let people know for definite then.