24:2010

Hmm. My involvement might be limited as it happens. Moving this month, and it's working out that it's going to cost lots more than I thought, so I don't know if I can really afford the extra fuel price of driving to London then back from Plymouth 'n' stuff. Should have more info in a week or so so I'll let people know for definite then.

Get a couple of local people to jump in to split that part of the fuel 3 ways?

The Tuesday will almost certainly be one of the two locations, which one it is will most likely be decided by the riders the night before :P

Majority vote gets it, so if people make their minds up on here everyone's a winner (Y)

I would say Reading as i've never ridden there, general opinion (of what i've heard is good) and i've never been impressed with Oxford when I've ridden it before.

Been doing some serious thinking this past week, i really really wanna do it, but at the moment i'm gonna spend every penny i have doing it and i think that'd be much better going into other things... I'll probably change my mind and go for a big "f**k it" approach before then anyway.

So it all hinges on me getting some form of a job between now and the tour, Jon's already offered to buy my anus but i'd rather not do that unless i have to (no offence, darling)

We'll see.

Sounds good man, make it happen (Y)

In related news: anybody got any idea where last year's video stands? Would be lush to have it out BEFORE this year's trip haha! If needs be I'll take the footage and throw it together over the next week or so, got too much free time at the moment...

Had a call from the wonderful Mr Granger a couple of weeks back, I think he's still keen to get involved and was discussing the option of perhaps picking up a cheap (read: knackered) old van which could be a bike/people transportatron if everyone chipped in (proper cheap jobby, then scrap it at the end). If people are keen, post up!

Let's try and get some more people involved chaps, last year was utterly insane so it'll take some doing to beat it but I know it's possible!

post-5821-048021000 1279650795_thumb.png

Had a call from the wonderful Mr Granger a couple of weeks back, I think he's still keen to get involved and was discussing the option of perhaps picking up a cheap (read: knackered) old van which could be a bike/people transportatron if everyone chipped in (proper cheap jobby, then scrap it at the end). If people are keen, post up!

I'm down with that idea. Any chance you could throw me his number, Luke? I seem to have lost it.