24:2010

I'm not too worryed about cars and stuff, because its starting at my ends, I can do pretty much whatever I want. turn up see if anyones got a free seat or whatever and if not I can probably take my car anyway. Just Rossy G's birthday Saturday which I really want to go to, so will have to sort something out!

Slight update- I have had a horric accident involving a BMX and a curb, and unfortunatly i have broken my wrist :(

I have promised the doctor though that if the cast isn't off by the start of the 24T i will take it off, Bro's before some skanky cast :D

I would also like a passanger but its not essential, i think i've got enough money to go on my own. Althoguh ECO is a bit wank :(

Anywho, well excited :)

Gah, I was convinced I'd put the dates up but didn't think to check - apologies all round for that MegaFail!

Wat are the days and dates your goin to places?

Yeah, I could also do with getting some dates for differing locations. It seems like there might not be much in the way of spare seats in cars so it'll probably train trips for me. The earlier I get them booked, the cheaper they are :)

43695521.png

Also, Ben - a few people have mentioned having space in their cars. Would work out cheaper (and probably more convenient for everyone involved) to chip in for petrol money and go down that route (Y)

Just found out I can make the duration, anyone got a seat going for the whole trip?

This is excellent, glad you can do it dude. Pretty sure we can fit you in with Craig and myself, so get yourself to Safe-End and we'll make it happen (Y)

Anyone heading down from more-north than me? I'm told brakeless, seated 26"s are welcome?:P

You're more than welcome dude, would be great to have you along :D

Would be lush to get some guys from above the M4 along haha, the more the merrier!

For any of you planning on parking in London, there's parking at Waterloo Station that's right next to Southbank, and costs £10 for 24hrs which is f**king cheap.

Wicked to know, cheers boss.

Question for Mark/anyone who'll know: If you drive into London on a Sunday when there's no congestion charge and don't leave 'til some time on the Monday will you have to pay at all for driving through when the toll applies?

I'm pretty sure you do. There are ANPR cameras in the C-charge zone which will catch you, so it's not quite a case of just driving in through the cameras, if that makes sense.

I may be able to make it down still. Should hopefully be fine, so there'll potentially be some places to sit in my car...

Any chance people who are driving/possibly driving could make themselves known please? Let's everybody sort out who's with who to fill cars up with a bit of time to sort out any issues then :P

Remember guys, the more people that we can get involved the better the trip will be, so invite people along and fill those cars!