British National - Rnd 2 - Addingham Moorside

BikeTrial Federation

Entry forms are now available for the second round of the British National series at Addingham Moorside.

You can either download them and send them off with a cheque, or you can enter and pay on-line - check out the website for more information. You don't need to have a paypal account, you can pay through your normal debit or credit card, just follow the links.

Camping details are on the entry form, also a list of links to accommodation nearby.

Hope to see you all there!

Bring the nationals / Some nationals down south next year so that everyone gets a chance to compete (Y)

Did you go to Essex? We do try to spread the events out around the country, this year we have events in Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Essex and the Nevis Range, but it's difficult to find venues all over the country with enough to make decent sections for all categories.

I agree with whatsischops, needs to be one in Wales.

Find the venue, let us know and there could be one next year!

Ok ... I've had several phone calls today that some people have not received their entry forms. Lost in the post??? Anyway, because of this, we will be taking entries on the day and on this occasion will not make any additional charge for late entry.

If you can do it on-line that would be REALLY helpful, I will leave the on-line entry open until Saturday lunchtime.

Hope to see everyone there.

www.biketrialuk.co.uk

Did you go to Essex? We do try to spread the events out around the country, this year we have events in Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Essex and the Nevis Range, but it's difficult to find venues all over the country with enough to make decent sections for all categories.

I think if Dartmoor was a viable venue there would be a round down here, but I can imagine it hard to find a suitable venue. Essex is only 30 miles closer to me than Addingham, both being over 200 miles away.l

Awards to be presented by Joe Poyser from our series sponsors Onza, and a guest visitor, Roger Wilbraham from British Cycling.

On-line entry has now closed, but entries will be accepted on the day.

It's lovely and sunny up here in Yorkshire, so hope to see everyone tomorrow!

www.biketrialuk.co.uk

just seen this. do i have to bring an entry form with me? or can i fill one in when if i arrive tomorrow?

Bit gutted I'm not going to make this, but I'm just about to go to bed and then be up at 8 to carry on with a big project for a Monday hand in.

Hope it all goes smoothly, bash some Addingham rocks for me!

Bit gutted I'm not going to make this, but I'm just about to go to bed and then be up at 8 to carry on with a big project for a Monday hand in.

booo that sucks. No exams Mike?

Yea thanks for letting me know mike <_< ...anyway, was an awesome day, some of, if not, the best rocks I've ever ridden! Came home with a medal as well. Just wish Fort William wasn't within the exam period :(

Steve-o x

Edited by STEVE-0

Good ain't it :lol: Lets face it, wouldn't have had any chance any other way. Least I bothered to turn up though, I was suprised at the low numbers in the higher classed. Such an awesome venue and competition!

Being my first British level competition i was very surprised at the lack of people riding, i rode ok i suppose, could of done alot better suppose i can be happy about 3rd in expert :)

I've never ridden Addingham Moorside before, it was an amazing place and the rocks were so grippy!

Edited by Toby