Kids Bikes

isitafox

I was just having a buzz round Tartys site and noticed the kids bikes section. Quite intrigued by the Koxx Nanoboxx and Monty 202 Pb as my missus says they're very good for kids to learn to balance and I'd never seen such a bike.

Considering gettin one now for my 2 year old as he loves watching me on my bike and always trying to imitate me on his ride on Thomas by riding down the kerb and jumping up and down on it!!

Anyone got or had one an can you recommend getting one??

I see quite alot at competitions,

they seem really good little starte bikes,

id get him one thumbsupanim.gif

Think I will do before we go to wales in the summer, tartys site says there a new Koxx coming out as the one on the site is being replaced so will hang for that I reckon, the Monty's got a front brake but I don't think he can quite get his head round that yet!

Think I will do before we go to wales in the summer, tartys site says there a new Koxx coming out as the one on the site is being replaced so will hang for that I reckon, the Monty's got a front brake but I don't think he can quite get his head round that yet!

gosh even two year olds takeing up this brakeless craze :P

you could always take it off, and then when he looks abit more comfotable and confident put it back on.

koxx do seem to be the most propular in honesty though (Y)

gosh even two year olds takeing up this brakeless craze tongue.gif

you could always take it off, and then when he looks abit more comfotable and confident put it back on.

koxx do seem to be the most propular in honesty though thumbsupanim.gif

Never was a fan of Monty's or Megamo's even years ago when they were the only proper cycle trials bikes you could get!

Suitable for leg measurements: 170cm

That worries me slightly!!

Not too fussed bout the price as my parents said they'll throw some cash in to pay for it but thanks for the link, may have a look on ebay when I'm ready to order one.

Another thing, anyone know the best place to get him a helmet or am I looking at Halfrauds??