My New Video

everyone is a critic why not just say yeh good vid why be negative we are all on the forum because we like trials not to criticize other peoples technique and riding methods if u think u can do better u post a video and we will criticize u

• Like 1

everyone is a critic why not just say yeh good vid why be negative we are all on the forum because we like trials not to criticize other peoples technique and riding methods if u think u can do better u post a video and we will criticize u

Its not so much being negative, its people giving advice on what to do!

Are you the other guy in the video?

How do you expect to get better if everyone says everything you post is perfect?

It's like when the OP posted pics of his bike asking for thoughts and got pissed off when people didn't like the red forks.

If you can't take critique then don't put stuff out there in the public domain.

always someone whos gotta pick holes in other peoples videos

Just saying there is only so many pedal hops i can watch before i get bored! Film other things too! The riding in my opinion was good, the vid was boring because it was the same thing over and over again.

The reason people post vids is to get opinions, if you dont like the opion dont post the vid.

i liked it, how long you been riding to get to that level i have no one to ride with so i don't know what level you should be at and i know everyone learns at different speeds i just have to teach myself everything i know.

ok fair enough all good points my bad we are trying other things just not confident to post them up just yet still trying to get use to the new cog set up on my bike and the other new bits i got for it but am trying new moves cheers for all the comments guys

• Like 1

ok fair enough all good points my bad we are trying other things just not confident to post them up just yet still trying to get use to the new cog set up on my bike and the other new bits i got for it but am trying new moves cheers for all the comments guys

i 2nd that

You get a vote for tha reply! I look forward to seeing your nex vid :)

What has that got to do with trials? Its a trials forum, not a spelling and grammer forum.

*cough* Grammar ;)

Part of the 'requirement' of being a full member is the use of well formed sentences, including—but not limited to—the correct use of full stops. As he didn't, I opted not to submit a validation vote. Sorry…

Edited by Bronz