Jack Chinnery Onza Ice/tnn Engineering Video One + Tnn Pad Test Video&

Borat

Easy guys,

This isn't my best of riding, but I wanted to get some clips out to show how I'm getting on with the ICE.

It's a really nice riding frame!

But this has also got a mine (shit) pad test video of the sick Tnn Kenny Belaey pads! Not even tarty have them yet, so I thought I'd get a video out!

These have to be THE! best pads I've used so far! Amazing bite and hold!

Enjoy (Well Try;))

Quality will improve over time!

Nope, got them from Tnn, for free...

Seeing as thought it's Tnn engineering video one. ;)

that dont mean anything seeing as its you, youve had the onza logo and f**k knoes what else in your videos before only stuff what "sponsered riders" would have..

not a clue, that's the impression I get from it. And since I hardly know the dude, I don't wanna jump onto any borat-bashing-bandwagons

Highly doubt it, I think anyone could get them directly from TNN. Nothing against Jack. Good wee rider like..

Le sends out pad material to people now and again. I was sent some LGMs before they were available at Tartys, rode them, everyone who knew me bought them as and when they were available, then never heard back from Le. Probably because I didnt make a 'TNN engineering' video or shout about them.

Same sorta deal with Heatsink in the early days I guess (and now, to an extent). Crank up the hype machine! It's a pretty good way of marketing stuff though, so fair play to them for doing it I suppose.

sorry but this video is shit. You call that a music?

And grow up kid. Dont tell people you got something free. It's just stupid

and by the way... "test" clips are on square objects with no moves which give it a justice. Maybe sidehops are enough for someone, ok, but calling it test video? :lol:

Edited by Rafal

sorry but this video is shit. You call that a music?

And grow up kid. Dont tell people you got something free. It's just stupid

and by the way... "test" clips are on square objects with no moves which give it a justice. Maybe sidehops are enough for someone, ok, but calling it test video? :lol:

Don't go calling me Kid!

Your opinion on the video, I couldn't care about really. It's the riding that matters the most. I know the test was shit, hence if you read the video description you would see.

And also, I did get the pads for free, I could lie about alot of things. But that, I wouldn't...