What Song ?

multi tasking male

It's down to how the clips look too. It's not really just a case of finding a 'good' song, it needs to be a good song for the footage you have. Just keep an ear open and try and listen to a bigger mix of music, some new artists, etc.

It's down to how the clips look too. It's not really just a case of finding a 'good' song, it needs to be a good song for the footage you have. Just keep an ear open and try and listen to a bigger mix of music, some new artists, etc.

Pala Tute - Gogol Bordello

Remember that the music you choose will determine a lot of the perceived attitude that's expected from the video. If you want to see a great match of music with style the Toxicity video from Trialskings back in the day is a great example. Most people seem to just pick whiny skater rock, leading me to watch many videos with the volume muted. A song that changes tempo/style as it goes can allow you to mix smooth rolling stuff with harsher bigger one off moves or a crash section.

If you really want to mess with people's heads try classical music - Winter from Vivaldi's 4 seasons could be made work quite well with a trials video (Depending on the style) I reckon. Less copyright problems with using music from decomposing composers too...

Edited by psycholist

YMCA! (Y)

Seriously though, it takes me ages to pick music for a video normally. I usually choose a song by putting all my footage into a playlist and playing music over the top on random. Sometimes you find the right song straight away, other times it takes hours or I never find the 'right' one.

The most annoying thing is where you've started editing and you find a better song and have to start all over again! :angry:

a am doing 24" street so its prety flowing but there is a bit of pure trials in there like hooks, side hop, drops, etc. i mad a video before with dubstep music and it worked realy well but i am thinking more rock this time, a bit more staop and start. I will look out for some songs and see what i can find.

chris

a am doing 24" street so its prety flowing but there is a bit of pure trials in there like hooks, side hop, drops, etc. i mad a video before with dubstep music and it worked realy well but i am thinking more rock this time, a bit more staop and start. I will look out for some songs and see what i can find.

chris

A rock song thats a bit stop and start, AC\DC - Back In Black, job done!