Viz Hole 26" Rear Rim, Anyone?

Rafal

Anyone have viz 26" 584g rim? It's the same price as try all and 50g save so... why not. It's for my friend. He has been ridden for 12years so he's not beginner ;-) weights about 63kg

Edited by Rafal

Anyone have viz 26" 584g rim? It's the same price as try all and 50g save so... why not. It's for my friend. He has been ridden for 12years so he's not beginner ;-) weights about 70kg

There are quite a lot of people complaining that it does not hold grinds at all. I would go for good old trialstech SL or try-all hole rim instead.

I've had mine for a while now, its plenty strong enough, not amazingly impressed with how well it holds a grind; but my main issue is with the angled sidewalls either have to angle your brake pistons at a funny angle to hit them square to the rim or run them how they should and get un evenly wearing pads. Think i'll look at a Rockman rim next mainly for that reason, should hold a grind better too.