New To The Site.

cooper.s

Hi all,

Im new to the site so thought I'd introduce myself.

My names Sean im 19 and I live in Clacton on Sea.

Havent rode trials for over a year now but change of job has gave me more time so im going to start riding again.

Ive had 26" stock bikes, 20" mods but im planning on gettin myself a 24" as the street trials seems more my sort of style although im a bit worried im not going to get on with it im going to try it anyways.

Does anyone ride around the Clacton area on here? I sometimes venture out to Colchester and now i have a van im planning on going bit further and ill hopefully meet up with some of you lot and ride bigger better places.

Thanks for reading.

Sean

Hey man, welcome to the Forum....

Good stuff getting back into riding after a long break, refreshing seeing people getting back into it now :)

Check out the rides/locations thread,,,when you're validated post a topic in there to arrange a ride.

Hey man, welcome to the Forum....

Good stuff getting back into riding after a long break, refreshing seeing people getting back into it now :)

Check out the rides/locations thread,,,when you're validated post a topic in there to arrange a ride.

Im looking forward to getting back on a bike again, i seem to do nothing latly. Just hoping i wont need the stabilizers on for too long 1ce i get another bike lol

Thanks for the head up about the rides/locations thread, i have had a quick browse and noticed a ride was organised in colchester a little while ago so good to see theres people near me on here.

Thanks for the reply.

I've just got back into riding and I'm so glad I did!

Welcome to the forum, I've seen a few members from colchester on here so I'm sure you can find somebody to hook up with and get you well back into the swing of riding :D

Edited by PeanuckleJive