Photoshop Skills For Me Anyone Please? :)

Sam F

The jealousy in here is so potent I could still smell it while I was on the Dirt forums.

His rents have decided to buy him a car. It's a nice car. He's said he can afford the rest, who is anyone to question him on it? I'm definitely jealous - I had a battered MK2 Fiesta as my first car and currently don't even have a car that works - but who am I to complain? He only asked someone to shop the wheels!

And surely most people can earn a good £250 a month without trouble working part time?

Happens all the time with topics like this - my first car was a Fiat Punto and I f**king loved it, probably more than my Focus that I have now, just because the punto was a bag of shit, unreliable and could be whizzed around until its ultimate death.

I loved my car because it was the first real 'asset', I payed for it, it was all mine. I think the first car thing should be a bag of shit, then it gives you the new cars to look forward to. Jumping straight into a 10 plate - whats the fun in that!? I just don't think you can honestly respect something that gets handed to you.

Either way, nice car, just take it easy!

Happens all the time with topics like this - my first car was a Fiat Punto and I f**king loved it, probably more than my Focus that I have now, just because the punto was a bag of shit, unreliable and could be whizzed around until its ultimate death.

I loved my car because it was the first real 'asset', I payed for it, it was all mine. I think the first car thing should be a bag of shit, then it gives you the new cars to look forward to. Jumping straight into a 10 plate - whats the fun in that!? I just don't think you can honestly respect something that gets handed to you.

Either way, nice car, just take it easy!

I agree with first car being a banger which makes you appreciate when you get something nicer, also why a brand new car when to be honest the likely hood of a crash after you pass is pretty

high, you learn how to pass the test not necessarily drive properly

Not saying he will crash but i wouldn't be surprised seeing it in the car thread all bashed up :P

My first car was a 1.2 fiesta 51 plate was mint low millage paid 2k for it, but ended up writing it off, i wish i got a crap car least i wouldn't of wasted so much money, though i suppose in this case its not his money he will be wasting :P

Nice one though I'm sure no one would turn down a car as nice as that paid for them as there first car good luck to you :)

Go for black wheels :)

Edited by Toby

I earn 800 a month after tax, food and travel, I knew the thread would end like this, all I ask for is someone to help me out and just get aload of jealousy lol nevermind, also just like to add my dad bought his sister a vw eos but it's now no good for my nan as it's too low down so she's now got a mobility car, so she gave it back to my dad and he's part exing it against my car therefore it's near enough all paid for.

To be fair he might have a good appreciation of money too, he earns £800 a month at that age so obviously works hard. Everyone can give ghetto sob stories about how their first car was a matchbox with peas for wheels but we all get treated sometimes.

I get to drive new cars (but hell its for free! So its rude not to!) And I wrote the first one off in 3 months... I deffo wouldn't get that as a 1st car! The insurance fully comp on a Fiesta Zetec S has got to be more that £2k... At 20 with 3yrs motorbike ncb and lying about numerous things I can't get sub £1200 on a £200 car 3rd party only, let alone on a £14,000? (guessing) car fully comp at 17...

Obviously not looking properly mate, my brother got insured on a 30k VW Eos fully comp for £1100 and he was 20 at the time with 3 years ncb and as I stated I'm going on my mums policy, anyway enough explaining myself and close the thread or w/e as I've only had 1 Photoshop and about 20 questions.