How To Fix Back Wheel Spokes

hi guys, i've had my onza blade for about seven months and now i have some problem wiht the back wheel spokes, theyr were very loose before so i looked on internet and tightened them up and ever since then the true has been out. I've fixd most of it but theres just one place that wont work, i've tightened and loosend them as much as i could but still nothing . Is there a way i can buy a brake ajuster that goes on the front caliper of a machinicle disk brake rather than buying a whole new caliper ? help! :ermm:

You could have deformed your rim. But impossible to say without someone looking at it. Take it to a bike shop? As for the front brake, not sure what you're asking. Specifying what model it is would be good. No idea what the 09 Blades had as standard...

as the lad said take wheel to the shop theres prob 1 fixed as for front disc most will advise you to go for hope trials or avid bb5/7

i have seen some bike with spring loaded bolts (the two used to mount to frame or forks) which is supposed to act like a floating caliper but these were "argos" bikes so doubt the idea actually works

the front disc caliper on the blade looks like a tektro unit

Edited by Tux07