Somethings Skipping/wobbling! + Maggy Prob!

dann2707

Howdy. I've just been out on my t-pro to notice that every one or two full pedals I get this weird wobble, almost like a skip that I feel on my feet. I only just got my t-pro (2007) yesterday so I'm all new to this stuff again after a nice 4 year gap! What could be the problem?

And also whislt i'm making a thread, I have an issue with my hs11 on the rear, the pistons do not move until a certain amount of leverage is given! The brakes are as far as they can be up against the rim and even at that there is at least a 4mm gap on the left side of the rim wall. And to add to this problem the piston doesn't seem to move until I pull a certain amount as mentioned above. I've even drawn a pretty little picture on paint to show what I mean! haha.

I've done a search but to no avail.

Help would be really appreciated as I'm all new to this again!!

Many thanks, Dan

Picture:

Untitled-14.jpg

There could be a million things to do with the skipping mate.

But, with the brake, it either needs a bleed, or you can ajust the little allen key hole, which pushes the piston in further.

It's the allen key hole which is one the lever blade, if you look straight downwards the lever, you will see it. Turn it to the right a couple of times, untill your desired movement.

For the brake: Bleed! With water!

For the pedal:

-Check if your pedal is tight

-See if your chain is tensioned enough (otherwise it can skip pretty easily)

-Check your freewheel (because it could be it skipping)

-And last but not least, check your Bottom Bracket, Sometimes when it's not tightened up, it can cause quite a lot of wobble!

For the brake: Bleed! With water!

For the pedal:

-Check if your pedal is tight

-See if your chain is tensioned enough (otherwise it can skip pretty easily)

-Check your freewheel (because it could be it skipping)

-And last but not least, check your Bottom Bracket, Sometimes when it's not tightened up, it can cause quite a lot of wobble!

Thanks for that buddy :'D

I really wish there was a "thanks" button on this forum like there are on other forums!

Dan