Ko Km1 Clips

trials jack

darn streight!!!!!

When you learn its not about being better than others its about doing the thing you love the most.

My view on sam has changed :/ aswell as jamie all three of you need too look back on your post's and think where you went wrong.

sam shouldent have posted what he posted he's just proved to everyone he's stuck up.

the gangsta should have posted on his video thread and disputed over there, posting on this video in the manner put your self to the levle of sam.

jamie shouldent have posted what he posted either Lol even though it did make me laugh :P

Start over clean slate?

IM NOT A GANGSTA!!! SHUT UP. Even though i agree with you entirely, we should stop all this, i have tried to but everybody is still commenting on every last thing that i say. I have already explained my name, look back :giggle: I am just as bad as sam, I was laughing at jamie's post aswell cos it did make me laugh too :lol: so lets just stop and back to what i have said 3 times : Sam your vid is good! :D

The easiest thing to do would be for everyone involved in this bullsh*t to just stop commenting on this no mateer what one person says about the other. I'm sick of people bitching at eachother, what a nice thing for new forum members to read, i'm sure they will feel welcome when they see shit like this going on.

To the guy in the video, well done kid and keep riding,

Comments on the video only from now on please

Edited by rab shropshire

i like your style of riding and as said the ko frames are rather large and heavy frames but you seem to be getting on with it ok, if you got a cheap short onza frame or something your riding would improve :) keep it up fella

ha his only said something twice >_< why you got be big headed and think that your as good as one another, why carnt you just ride your bikes and enjoy it and not tell people you can piss things there doing especially when you dont have the videos to prove it.

Lol im not big headed and not normally like this, im gonna stop all this like i said ages ago!

good vid, keep it up! <last comment on this vid!

The easiest thing to do would be for everyone involved in this bullsh*t to just stop commenting on this no mateer what one person says about the other. I'm sick of people bitching at eachother, what a nice thing for new forum members to read, i'm sure they will feel welcome when they see shit like this going on.

To the guy in the video, well done kid and keep riding,

Comments on the video only from now on please

as above: this thread started to get on track with some good comments about the video. The 2 lads that were arguing are both 12 years old and dont know any better, they both seem to have forgotten about it, so why cant everyone else.

get a grip

as above: this thread started to get on track with some good comments about the video. The 2 lads that were arguing are both 12 years old and dont know any better, they both seem to have forgotten about it, so why cant everyone else.

get a grip

shut up. we were just having a luagh but as usual the tf fun police have to step in and be mugs. well done. shall we discuss bike geo's and tyre pressures now?