Ko Km1 Clips

trials jack

shut up. we were just having a luagh but as usual the tf fun police have to step in and be mugs. well done. shall we discuss bike geo's and tyre pressures now?

yes please lol, im not wanting to get in any arguments either mate, and i understand yous were only having a laugh, but 12 yr old lads might take it to heart and put them off comeing on here, and this is a sport with few enough followers, lets try to keep the numbers up.

yes please lol, im not wanting to get in any arguments either mate, and i understand yous were only having a laugh, but 12 yr old lads might take it to heart and put them off comeing on here, and this is a sport with few enough followers, lets try to keep the numbers up.

fair point, i just hate when the forum gets so serious sometimes.

Yeah well i can do alot more than what he did but i didnt put it in the vid. thats why i thought i was better, i guess i should have put more in :lol:

EDIT:No im not a gangsta i just put it like that cos i ride a modified bike, dont know why i put ridah and it was in 2009 so that explains 2k9 :lol:

What? he comes on my vid and says things like that and you dont say anything to him!

i said what i thought of it, its a good vid but i just think im better.

Talk about giving Inverness a bad name... "modifiedridah2k9"

Sweet video mate, a boy that rides where i live started when he was about your age 2 years on he is tanking think its a good age to start as you seem to pick everything up alot easier at that age. Look out for you in the future mate. ;)

I just went through this topic and it made me laugh :lol:

Edited by higgzGU!

CALM IT!

i said i dont want any more so i said he is better, ok?

why should there be an age limit, cos grumpy sad people like you dont like children?

i said his vid was good :)

IM NOT A GANGSTA!!! SHUT UP. Even though i agree with you entirely, we should stop all this, i have tried to but everybody is still commenting on every last thing that i say. I have already explained my name, look back :giggle: I am just as bad as sam, I was laughing at jamie's post aswell cos it did make me laugh too :lol: so lets just stop and back to what i have said 3 times : Sam your vid is good! :D

Yeah mostly english gangsters say that, so shut up lol

Why shouldnt i tell you to shut up when you callin me gangsta, so just shup and i wont say shup to you :lol:

If you want me to stop, STOP CALLING ME GANGSTA KID!

Sorry, gangsta.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

We should have a thread devoted to how annoying you are modifiedridah2k9.

I'm not going to lie you name is stupid, but so is mine, just not as gansta as yours.

I have never seen a good comment from you, your spelling is regularly bad, but let me guess your age? dyslexic? too much of a g*?

You never say anything good, just 'oh yer this kid can spel so everyone validate him becos he sed hi.' (that really annoyed me because all noobs jumped on the band-wagon)

Oh dear, is it possible to create a personal hate thread? or will it get banned?

Right to the video:

Riding was good for a chap of your age, but that bike does look massive on you, but you will grow into it :), so meh.

How long you been riding for bud?

P.S i think your video was much better than modifiedridah2k9's vid, bless safe 2k10 x

Joking don't cry. At the end of the day there roughly the same (out of memory don't eat me) .

EDIT: after watching both, i declare Sam the winner, due to the video containing more and being longer.

Edited by TROYston

Sorry but am going to join on to the bandwagon and say out of the two riders who I think is better, going by the evidence i have seen in the two vids.

I would give it to modifiedridah2k9 only because in his vid he is doing more dangerous stuff.

Dangerous, very! :lol: i was standing up there with my bike for 10 mins deciding whether to do it or not, but it would make a good bit in my vid so...

People say to go up stuff, but if my whole vid was going up stuff, they would say go down stuff :lol:

Anyway its no compitition, me and sam just have fun riding.