20" Forks

Im am buying new forks and not sure whiche ones to get, i was thinking about getting the neon conquer and what are peoples thoughts on the echo sl forks?

My mate cracked his neon forks - definetly a no go.

I've not heard too many good things about SL forks either. You should get yourself a pair of Echo Urbans - Job done ;)

Edited by TrialsSam

Im am buying new forks and not sure whiche ones to get, i was thinking about getting the neon conquer and what are peoples thoughts on the echo sl forks?

hey dude this mite put a sting in ur budget but ive got the white viz blade forks an they are working a treat!

Hay

I was going to get some echo sl forks UNTILL my mate got some and they snapped in about 4 mouths of riding so I got the deal off tartybikes that had the try-all froxx,echo sl brake mounts,V!z Spanish fly pad and some Tartybikes grips. i have had no problem with the forks at all there some of the lightest forks on the market and not that much money.

:)