New Riding Style ?

Ashes

Hey all, ive recently had more time to ride my bike due to leaving school. I have spent much of this time in town with mates who do different sports such as skate boarding and bmxing. As there is not much worth riding as the only trials rider around i have been riding in the bmx and skate parks with my freinds. ^_^

The thing is as ive not been concentrating on my full trials riding and instead of this ive been watching and encourperating the skateboard and bmxers moves into my riding. A few examples of the stuff that i am doing now are..................

Grinds on the fun box as i rie a mod and have a bash guard.

Pedal kicking along over the spine of the hip.

180 rolling endos into 180 flick turns.

180's.

flick turns on the quater pipe and ramp.

These are to name but a few. What i would like to know is, is there anybody who rides like this, what style this riding is and what else would i be able to try to develope this style further.

^_^

Thanks for your time. Ashes

Nahits not .... its different to that in its own way, if you'd like then i could get oe pics and vids together an post them up on here. :ermm:

It's pretty much street trials.

Mixing aspects of bmx and trials is where street trials came from.

Also I have to say, bashplate grinds sound uber lame. And no good for your frame at all

Edited by PeanuckleJive

It's pretty much street trials.

Mixing aspects of bmx and trials is where street trials came from.

Also I have to say, bashplate grinds sound uber lame. And no good for your frame at all

To be fair they ook pretty fly nd there not to bad for the frame when your landing them really smooth as such. (Y)

:giggle: ( i know him so im allowed )

Hey priceer remeber the crank in the garage haha, " ah it be ok it'l only takea 8ml alen key to tighten" ......... (pull the cap off) ............ "wtf's that" ............... "come on pricer its a dabomb, you didnt really expect it to be normal" >_<

There was a geezer on here posted a vid of him riding with that kinda style and I thought it was pretty cool, but he got slagged and nobs said things like 'get a BMX' and shit.

Find that vid.

Do you have the link for this ??

dude, i think you been either mis-read or haven't worded it correctly, yes you are just doing street trials nothing new (an it kinda sounds like your trying to invent a sport/style that is already about)

theres no point asking do you like my style or similar questions, everyone has a style of their own,

take julien dupont give him a moto-trials bike, some grind/stunt pegs an watch him rag a full motorbike round like a bmx (perhaps thats what inspired you if not see his vids on youtube)

theres no point asking do you like my style or similar questions, everyone has a style of their own,

Dont know f yo noticed but i never asked if anytbody liked my style or questionslike that. i Just wanted to knowof any new moves. >_<

you don.t appear to be getting good feedback on this, so my advice would be practise your style, work on it. Film it, then post it on youtube then link it on the forum and if your moves (that you haven't seen people riding before) inspire people to incorporate them into their riding then sit back and smile. If you enjoy riding the way you do. it can't be wrong, just maybe not new.