Echo Tr Mod Rims

isitafox

Looking at ordering some wheels for my Python and was looking at getting a pair of Echo TR's built up (only ones tarty have got in the right colour!) on some onza sealed hubs. Trying to stay relatively cheap but still a half decent spec.

Opinions??

hiya man, yer iv used tr rims front and rear and not had a problem, not the lightest out there but far from the heaviest, great value for money, they hold a grind well and i never had problems strength wise, doing big drops aswell, iv also used a rear onza sealed disc hub, again not a problem with it, decent hub, just the name on it may put a few people off, hope this helped, phil

hiya man, yer iv used tr rims front and rear and not had a problem, not the lightest out there but far from the heaviest, great value for money, they hold a grind well and i never had problems strength wise, doing big drops aswell, iv also used a rear onza sealed disc hub, again not a problem with it, decent hub, just the name on it may put a few people off, hope this helped, phil

Yeah thats great cheers, not too fussed about gettin lightweight kit!

Think they'll be the 1st things on my shopping list then!