Omar Moreno

Lokoxx

This week, my friend Morgan finished at hospital after hitting his head on a rock after falling from a higher one. He was wearing an helmet. Try to imagine where he would be if he wasn't...

All I can say is that he is an idiot... Not wearing an helmet and shouting after nailing a move is useless!

Edited by Canardweb

some pretty ballsy riding going on there,

only critism i have is in the edit, didnt like the copy of neils 'wings' logo and damons 'spring edit' music, he clearly has his own style, why live in someone elses shadow?

apart from that i enjoyed watching it

Why did you put the song from DW's video and why do you use NT's logo?

Alot of riders from Spain do this, why? Don't you people have your own opinion?

And someone mentioned this before, you are clearly runing before knowing how to walk, and to make things worse, you are doing it without a helmet.

Why did you put the song from DW's video and why do you use NT's logo?

Alot of riders from Spain do this, why? Don't you people have your own opinion?

And someone mentioned this before, you are clearly runing before knowing how to walk, and to make things worse, you are doing it without a helmet.

Firstly mate, Im not the guy on the video, you should have read the post before posting.

Secondly, are the wings from Neil? No man, they´re not. Omar has being using the wings for a long time, and not because of Neil, come on..

And what stupid shit is that spanish riders copy Damon and Neil? Excuse me? Give me ONE example..(please). haha that is amusing, is not exactly SPANISH riders

who copy Damon or Neil..

Just make that clear <_<

The only thing I agree with you is in the song. However, that song doesn´t belong to Damon..

I think I´ve made myself clear.

Firstly mate, Im not the guy on the video, you should have read the post before posting.

Secondly, are the wings from Neil? No man, they´re not. Omar has being using the wings for a long time, and not because of Neil, come on..

And what stupid shit is that spanish riders copy Damon and Neil? Excuse me? Give me ONE example..(please). haha that is amusing, is not exactly SPANISH riders

who copy Damon or Neil..

Just make that clear <_<

The only thing I agree with you is in the song. However, that song doesn´t belong to Damon..

I think I´ve made myself clear.

I know it's not you on the video. I thought he was reading this aswell.

I'm sorry but I don't believe that it's a coincidence that they have the same wings.

I admit I may have went too far with the spanish thing. I don't really know from which country do they come from, but there are allot of copycats from countries like brasil, argentina and spain aswell (your friend being the example)

The song doesn't belong to damon but it's common sense that using the song from the latest tgs video from one of the best tgs riders out there isn't going to make a good impression.

Not bad, seemed a little shaky on the back wheel, like ali said maybe trying to go to far at once? anyway some big stuff but just seemed to miss something, may have been style, still good riding.

I know it's not you on the video. I thought he was reading this aswell.

I'm sorry but I don't believe that it's a coincidence that they have the same wings.

I admit I may have went too far with the spanish thing. I don't really know from which country do they come from, but there are allot of copycats from countries like brasil, argentina and spain aswell (your friend being the example)

The song doesn't belong to damon but it's common sense that using the song from the latest tgs video from one of the best tgs riders out there isn't going to make a good impression.

Yes, well, in the song issue you´re actually right, I wouldn´t have done it, but people are free to do what they want :shifty:

The main thing was the thing of spanish people... I dont agree. I think Spain is one of the places where most riders have their own style.

And other countries riders, well.. I think that sidehopping huge walls with a fisheye, or riding wearing jeans is not copying anyone...is common

style. And come on haha, you should be proud of international riders "copying" the TGS leaders who are british. I woud , if plenty of people start buying koxx skys

and wearing yellow helmets :giggle:

Yes, well, in the song issue you´re actually right, I wouldn´t have done it, but people are free to do what they want :shifty:

The main thing was the thing of spanish people... I dont agree. I think Spain is one of the places where most riders have their own style.

And other countries riders, well.. I think that sidehopping huge walls with a fisheye, or riding wearing jeans is not copying anyone...is common

style. And come on haha, you should be proud of international riders "copying" the TGS leaders who are british. I woud , if plenty of people start buying koxx skys

and wearing yellow helmets :giggle:

Well said.

It's just the extreme cases of copying that bother me.

Nevertheless, apologies to all spanish riders that got infendet.