Rich Pearson; December '09

Rich Pearson

Over three very, very cold days in December me and James Warner went out to shoot some stuff for mycornwall.tv, which I edited into a short vid which we then used to pitch mycornwall.tv to create a series of short films. This is the video I created, and from which some of the footage may seem familiar to those who have seen the MC.tv profile of me.

Rich, Dec 09

Hope y'all enjoy, all comments welcome

Rich

Nice! bikes and clothing was unusually stealth?

The sopping, coping-edged skatepark looked ballsy and some of those granite pillars/wall/tors looked pretty hefty!

Top notch edit as well, I don't think i could criticise any of the video's you've ever produced!

Nice! bikes and clothing was unusually stealth?

Yeah was in between sponsors at the time of filming, and I actually had just bought that jumper and happened to be wearing it in most shots; I really cannot describe how cold it was!

Was that a skate park? And Where?

Yep, Truro Skate Plaza, which, surprisingly, is in Truro...... Google Coordinates-> 50.265443,-5.061554

do i spy porthleven! ive done a couple of those lines too when i go down on holiday with my parents! so weird seeing another rider on that stuff

Yep, Porthleven harbour, awesome little place to ride :)

Thanks for all the replies, glad people liked it.

Rich

Yep, Porthleven harbour, awesome little place to ride :)

Thanks for all the replies, glad people liked it.

Rich

Definitely is, can spend a couple hours there. Always remember going along the harbour wall and gapping between where they have those stone pillar bits with the 20ft drop on the other side to the water whilst i was on my onza t rex.... how ignorant i was to danger back then! good times.