Video: Who Likes Gaps Down To Front Wheel?

mwiggi

This gap is actually quite good to do to back wheel so going down to front is really impressive, well thats your decision to make anyway... Tell me what you thought. Pleae dont comment on the filming it wasnt me behind the camera.

I made it really well the first time but I said if I can make it once then i can do it again so I said not to film it till I did it once.

Also heres my other videos if your interested.

HD video by OGRE (teaser)

much much more to come... summer is coming.

Yep you are the first to do it because no one did that move back in the day.

pegler will be on it next though i think.

Bless him he tried his best. Hell get it really soon so i need to find something even better, maybe the court gap down to front =)

-Noob Alert- :)

Don't mean to come a cross as a 'nob'

But what are you actually doing?

It looks like your naff jumping. I persume your not. But it doesn't look all that 'Tech'.

(Sorry for any bruised egos)

Well done wiggly ..... I'm gonna have it this weekend both ways .. If my brake held better I would have done it :(

That gaps the reason my headset is dead ! Bring on saturday ! You riding Lincoln ?

I will be now, sounds like an opportunity to get some footage. Im gunna try it up too man. Woop woop

-Noob Alert- :)

Don't mean to come a cross as a 'nob'

But what are you actually doing?

It looks like your naff jumping. I persume your not. But it doesn't look all that 'Tech'.

(Sorry for any bruised egos)

Its a gap to front wheel with a really bad swap. The gap is actually down though and whenever i landed my tyre would slide a good 1.5 feet. =)

I have never ever understood why anyone would want to go down to front. Puts un-needed stress on everything, looks shocking, and doesn't give you any extra distance. I could kind of understand it to a rail or something, but with the amount of slide you had there it just wouldn't work.

Oh, and you are properly up your own arse!

• Like 1

I have never ever understood why anyone would want to go down to front. Puts un-needed stress on everything, looks shocking, and doesn't give you any extra distance. I could kind of understand it to a rail or something, but with the amount of slide you had there it just wouldn't work.

Oh, and you are properly up your own arse!

Man am glad the Lincoln riders aren't wankers like yourself, or I wouldnt enjoy riding. Wiggy isn't up his own arse at all, was just happy to be the first ever person to do it.

As a move, it is pretty useless in my opinion. I think it's just a move that says 'LOOK WHAT I CAN f**kING DO!'. Phatmike does them though. I've heard crazy things about him doing them.

Alot of hate in here lol.

Looks good mate. Something that IMO, looks great :)

Yeh whats with all the hate. If you can drop down to front then you may as well give it a go. "look at what I can fu**ing do" surely thats the whole point of riding? Go moan at damon watson for being so ace intead.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys I really appreciate them.

This forum always hads something to complain about... wear a helmet (I wear one now) ... dont drop to front ... blah blah blah