Shorts!

Adam-Griffin

So, summers coming up and it's time to rock the shorts B)

I'm a bit of an addict to be honest, I had about 40 pairs last summer but most of them don't fit me any more :(

I know TKmaxx is pretty good but the nearest ones about 30 miles, and tiny so it's kinda out of the question. Anyone know of any decent shops, or online stores to get them from?

I did a quick search but couldn't find all that much, could swear this topics been done before...

Thanks!

I got mine from JJB sports. They were really cheap at £5 and look pretty good.

Cheers, will have a look in JJB next time i go (Y)

Just go to primark. Got like decent combat shorts for like £12

I've never had much luck with primark; I don't think much to there desgins, they never fit right and the qualities normally pretty bad In my opinion, they don't last long enough :(

Thanks though (Y)

specialized shorts. i bought some last year, and there awesome. i prety much live in them :D they give me total freedom of movement (i find that most shorts have a cut off point) and they come with a liner so you get 0 chafing. i wore them for 4 days straight at leeds festival (groas i know) they were £40 and worth every penny (Y)for your viewing pleasure...

specialized shorts. i bought some last year, and there awesome. i prety much live in them :D they give me total freedom of movement (i find that most shorts have a cut off point) and they come with a liner so you get 0 chafing. i wore them for 4 days straight at leeds festival (groas i know) they were £40 and worth every penny (Y)for your viewing pleasure...

Look pretty cool, slightly dubious about the price though... Thanks none the less (Y)

Bench combat shorts are good. They're online aswell. Republic are pretty good too.

Gonna have a look at those, cheers.

Superdry swimming shorts are awesome! Really great quality and look cool as f**k. £45.

Also gonna have a look at them, £45's f**king expensive but if they're nice...

I've got quite a few Bench shorts. I recommend.

(Y)

If your looking for some riding shorts, look in your local halfords, there sellin loads of Dickies stuff off cheap, got a pair of shorts there for like £6

Looking for more summery shorts (Board shorts..?) Ideally, thanks though.

I picked up some Decathlon shorts in Paris last year which I've been using on my MTB and trials bike. A little bit of padding but dead comfy, look good and only cost €20

Whilst I appreciate the advice, Paris is a little far :P

I've got quite a few Bench shorts. I recommend.

Yea we had a camp chat in Pompey about that... yea there good!

Superdry swimming shorts are awesome! Really great quality and look cool as f**k. £45.

I got mine for £22, gunwalf quays fashion outlet ***

Also gonna have a look at them, £45's f**king expensive but if they're nice...

These but in black, like I'm wearing here.

N.B. I said they look cool as f**k, I never said they look cool as f**k on me ;)

I got mine for £22, gunwalf quays fashion outlet ***

Dammit, good move. Coulda got two pairs and a hundred penny sweets for what I paid :(

Edited by Bronz