Wow How Things Change!

SiTrials

Some of you may remember me but most were probly in nappies still! well thats how old i feel!

Just had a 2yr break from the old MTB trials after a good 7yrs in the saddle 4 with the MAD team.

Main reason i'm posting is i've just got back onto the trialsbike again, suprisingly havent lost much! some may argue i didn't have much to start with!

anyway was just wondering if any mods can change my username as its not really relevant to me anymore!

Oh and if any of you old lot have a video vault dating back to 2002-2005 please see if you have any sitrials.co.uk videos as i lost them some years ago when my harddrive packed up!

Cheers!

Night Night!

Whey he`s back! I knew it wouldnt be long, we should get a ride sorted, Huntingdon or something. I spoke to Jake the other day, said you have some good news about the quarry too.

Whey he`s back! I knew it wouldnt be long, we should get a ride sorted, Huntingdon or something. I spoke to Jake the other day, said you have some good news about the quarry too.

Yes i will tell you when i next see you.

what you doing Monday?? I'd be up for riding if you and jake are?