Red Scar Industrial Park

AdamR28

Hello all,

Here's a video we filmed in 2 rides at some rocks on a local industrial park.

Music from Sneaker Pimps - 6 Underground, and Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly. Video is just over 9 mins long, hope you enjoy!

Cheers!

Adam

Got to love all your creativity at riding. Especially Stan's technical skills and Ali's still technical but streety kind of way. It would be nice to watch that Stan's bail though! What happened to him? I can see he might have snapped a half link or just chain stretch as he's riding with the spoke tensioner, what is wrong with those brake mounts, why are they not in the right place? Assuming his bike running 18:15 ratio.

Got to love all your creativity at riding. Especially Stan's technical skills and Ali's still technical but streety kind of way. It would be nice to watch that Stan's bail though! What happened to him? I can see he might have snapped a half link or just chain stretch as he's riding with the spoke tensioner, what is wrong with those brake mounts, why are they not in the right place? Assuming his bike running 18:15 ratio.

Glad you like the video.

With my bail, my driveside axle bolt washer snapped, meaning my wheel instantly jumped forward which made my chain skip and bang I went over the bars, slamming my shin into the rock, basically ended my ride.

My brake mounts are fine, my wheel is quite far back in the dropout so I can fit the Kasier in.

Edited by Stan Shaw

What is it about Adam's videos that just oozes pro quality feel from start to finish. Its like Adam's esp, when it comes to filming and editing is right on the money when it comes to capturing all the right moments, and editing them in such perfect harmony. As for the riding, Stan was definitely the man here, though there were some great moments from Mark's short but sweet brakeless lines, and some ballsy sweet tech from Ali.C. My heart was in my mouth from seeing that slow-mo stack of Ali's left foot impacting on that rock :o , and again during that pedal slip shin dig. Balls of steel to try that again and nail it for the camera (Y) (Y)

Edited by Rusevelt