Best Begginers Trials Bike

BunniHop

whats your budget? you can buy new and get something like onza rip, onza bird, onza t bird,onza pro are good for begginers but i would advise buying second hand of ebay or somewere that way you can get a much higher spec bike for the same money, as bikes said above you can get cheaper and bikes such as the onza t pro are really good for beginers.

In my opinion the best beginner bike is the best bike that you can afford from the out set, buying one second hand is the way forward as you can get what are considered the £1500 spec for about £350, the reason that you want to get a good bike from the outset is you will get better, and you will bash it along the way and the last thing you want is to be constantly repairing your bike.

Don't mean to intrude.

But ive got a Onza t-mag. My first bike. What are they like? in terms of quality? Ride-ablity etc And what price would it have been worth new?

A bit off topic but your sig is a fail of EPIC PROPORTION!!

why is that a fail??

Its a fail because you said about buying a 20" but not a mod. The bike named a mod is any trials bike 20" so that makes it a fail reply. I may be wrong so feel free to correct me someone but I think this is true.

Its a fail because you said about buying a 20" but not a mod. The bike named a mod is any trials bike 20" so that makes it a fail reply. I may be wrong so feel free to correct me someone but I think this is true.

Nope, you were right! 20" trials bike = mod :)

P.S. There really is no point in spending £320 (presuming you'll buy first hand from TartyBikes) on a 2010 Onza Rip; you'll be better off waiting until you're validated and purchasing a second hand bike from here or buying one on eBay - you'll get a much nicer bike for your money. Not to mention the fact that they're f**king ugly.

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith

Nope, you were right! 20" trials bike = mod :)

P.S. There really is no point in spending £320 (presuming you'll buy first hand from TartyBikes) on a 2010 Onza Rip; you'll be better off waiting until you're validated and purchasing a second hand bike from here or buying one on eBay - you'll get a much nicer bike for your money. Not to mention the fact that they're f**king ugly.

I agree with this because £320 will go much further then a Onza Rip on ebay or on the For sale section of the forum.