Kieran Morrison Full Vid-End Of T-Pro

modifiedridah2k9

Hey guys,

well here it is, my full vid, alot of people have seen the preview and some given me a little advice. An argument started last time so that wont happen again :$

I will not tell you much, but the *thing* that i fell of at basically the end, in the clip before that i did make it , I cant stress that enough lol

Well thanks to everyone for the comments on the preview so, here it goes.....,

Kieran Morrison Vid 2- End of the T-Pro

Hope you guys enjoy :)

Edited by modifiedridah2k9

Not bad, I think the edits not bad but the subtitles are utter wank and the ends fairly poo but the ridings ok, keep up the good work, ill stey off your back now you used a decent song! :P

Im going to be riding with sam a little more and helping make a video for him soon so should be good for you both too keep bringing them out and pushing each other a little more, its not a competition but between you both if you put the arguments aside you both could have fun doing this.

p.s please dont bump this video its up too the forum members how far it gose. . . .

Not bad, I think the edits not bad but the subtitles are utter wank and the ends fairly poo but the ridings ok, keep up the good work, ill stey off your back now you used a decent song! :P

Im going to be riding with sam a little more and helping make a video for him soon so should be good for you both too keep bringing them out and pushing each other a little more, its not a competition but between you both if you put the arguments aside you both could have fun doing this.

p.s please dont bump this video its up too the forum members how far it gose. . . .

Well i wasn't arguing with sam, it was with everyone else, strange lol, yeah i really felt the rap wasnt good for a trials vid. I think it wil be good too see a few more of sams vids come out

[ media ] youtube like [ / media ]  with-out the spaces.

Better, though i was expecting more from what you had said. 

I'd say put in getting up stuff, and maybe to front if you can :). Watching you pedal kicking and dropping things isnt too interesting to be honest. 

With your lever; don't run it so tight, you should be able to move it still with some force, not locked on completely.

Please don't use anymore colour effects   :pirate:. Drives me mad to watch.

I still rate the other kids video better, due to more stuff, though, i will admit no not too far off.

We need a gansta emotion so for now   :arabia: (turban representing new era cap).

[ media ] youtube like [ / media ]  with-out the spaces.

Better, though i was expecting more from what you had said. 

I'd say put in getting up stuff, and maybe to front if you can :). Watching you pedal kicking and dropping things isnt too interesting to be honest. 

With your lever; don't run it so tight, you should be able to move it still with some force, not locked on completely.

Please don't use anymore colour effects   :pirate:. Drives me mad to watch.

I still rate the other kids video better, due to more stuff, though, i will admit no not too far off.

We need a gansta emotion so for now   :arabia: (turban representing new era cap).

well i got up 2 pallets and another thing. Yeah sam can do front gaps, i was trying but i just dont get it.

Eh, its kinda weird i actualy broke my lever a while back so throughout that whole vid it was not too badly snapped, but after that skip it just fell off! WEIRD OR WHAT? :lol:

Was really good! How old are you? and what bike are you getting next?

When your on your rear wheel and your kicking try and lower your front wheel a little it looks like your trying to keep it on the same spot.

Well im 12 and im buying a ZOO! Lynx! awosome. But not untill august, im not great enough to make big vids, these i only make because they are fun to make. Thanks for the comments everyone!

Hmm wasnt bad as said subtitles were gay , riding was pretty good but how did u manage to snap a maggie leaver by doing a drop :S:lol:

i snapped it because i landed on it sort of, im not actualy too sure!

What subtitles? you mean credits, yeah they are gay but eveeryone that i argued with on the forum probably thinks im agressive, but i thought i would say thanks to the advise of some people on here, and to everybody else! lol

Okay, here's some constructive critism.

The main thing I didn't like about it was how the majority of the video seemed to be pictures of a broken lever that I assume where only there to make up for the songs length. Secondly the subtitles. Also took to long, added to boredom.

The riding looks like it's improved a fair bit but a lot of the clips were used in the preview, pretty much seemed like the same video, in my opinion.

Apart from that keep trying the new techniques, like gaps to front. Keep it up :)

Okay, here's some constructive critism.

The main thing I didn't like about it was how the majority of the video seemed to be pictures of a broken lever that I assume where only there to make up for the songs length. Secondly the subtitles. Also took to long, added to boredom.

The riding looks like it's improved a fair bit but a lot of the clips were used in the preview, pretty much seemed like the same video, in my opinion.

Apart from that keep trying the new techniques, like gaps to front. Keep it up :)

Well i didnt care if the vid made the length of the song, i could just cut it out :lol:

Well yeah, alot of the clips were in the full vid, but how about that skip? bet you did see that coming!

And sam, you commented above this guy, thanks for that comment :)

I think me and sam will have good fun making a few videos and watching us get better and better should be good for everyone, thanks , i cant ride now unfortunatly because of my lever :(:lol:

I dont no yet because im selling some parts and a bike which ive just built up and im going to be buying loads of parts and im going to try and get loads of clips in different places. im going to try and improve on some things so it might be a while.

Its not a bad song, i like it :)

I dont no yet because im selling some parts and a bike which ive just built up and im going to be buying loads of parts and im going to try and get loads of clips in different places. im going to try and improve on some things so it might be a while.

Well i have learnt how to like gap and land on the front wheel then tailwhip the wheel round like you did of the jurb at the start of your video.

I have based all my vids in 3 streets im hoping to go to other places in scotland, should be fun !

well done about learning to do the trick and hope its fun in scotland.

Well as you may know from some vids like Danny Macaskill and all that, there are fantastic places to ride. Great for natural as we have lots of forrests :lol:

please dont bump your videos!

someone else has already said to leave it to TF members to comment on your video and see how far it goes, it doesnt need to be bumped <_<

Oh yeah sorry i forgot :$