Clubbing Holidays?

Boswell

Looking to book up a late clubbing holiday around mid august (yes I know im late so don't bother!) and would really appreciate some advice. Anyone know of any good companies to go with? Destinations? Current deals? etc

Ibiza. Its changed so it suits most peoples taste now.

which is a shame, because i wanted to get mashed and listen to sash this summer.

erm, budget is the major thing, and secondly why your going/who your going with/what your after.

18-30's are owned by thomas cook, so check the clubbing section of thomas cooks site for the best deals(last year they appeared better than on the 18-30 site, even though it was the same holiday)

with regards budget, if your lookin at going out, getting mashed every night, and dont have much to spend, avoid ibiza (im factoring £250 a night for when im out there).

are you going to go out every night? or go clubbing at world famous venues once or twice, you lookin to sleep with an orange faced essex slag(and i dont mean simps) out there, or chill with mates by the pool??

18-30's great in the sense that you get a load of beer down you, a load of lairy nights, your never the drunkest, and theres a bunch of girls to sleep with. however its also full of knobheads(im probably one of them), with 2 front teeth, an asbo and a tribal tattoo, who are just loud and annoying.and you wont get enough sleep, its also quite over priced(im payin £400 for a bed and a room for a week, for £490 i could go all inclusive in a better hotel, for 2 weeks with a sensible tour operator) but your paying quite a bit for the fact that the holidays there for you to be lairy.

Whoa 250 a night ha ha. 2 years ago i had about 700, that lasted me the whole week but i did search out for bargains.

But yeah it is expensive, but can save some dollar if you cook for yourself, drink in room first, head to west end then club if you fancy it.

Whoa 250 a night ha ha. 2 years ago i had about 700, that lasted me the whole week but i did search out for bargains.

Well its £50 for all MAJOR clubs, and alcahol is a total rip in them, tbf though thats from when I went 4 years ago.

Well its £50 for all MAJOR clubs, and alcahol is a total rip in them, tbf though thats from when I went 4 years ago.

Oh yeah true, but us lot didn't head to big clubs every night, and we never bought a drink inside, we headed out for a "smoke" bottle of water ha.

Prague is cool.