Need Help :)

modifiedridah2k9

Hey guys

Alot of you have seen my new video, and one (TROYston) has said watching pedal kicks and dropping is boring. So i need help for when i eventualy make a new video, what should i try and do as in tricks. Should i gap up, sidehop, rolling gap(rolling pedal hop) and things like that. Any ideas, hope all you Inverness riders reply as you will know some good spots to ride :)

I will make this next vid in a few months, as i am not getting a new bike until then. I will be better in it as i will have been riding longer and have a fixed brake.

Help guys, i need to WOW! you with my next video :lol:

Hey guys

Alot of you have seen my new video, and one (TROYston) has said watching pedal kicks and dropping is boring. So i need help for when i eventualy make a new video, what should i try and do as in tricks. Should i gap up, sidehop, rolling gap(rolling pedal hop) and things like that. Any ideas, hope all you Inverness riders reply as you will know some good spots to ride :)

I will make this next vid in a few months, as i am not getting a new bike until then. I will be better in it as i will have been riding longer and have a fixed brake.

Help guys, i need to WOW! you with my next video :lol:

Dude dont ride all for a video get out there enjoy yourself and learn as much as you want.

You answered your own question, and i gave you some ideas on what to put in, you are just stubborn. 

You created a thread on something really obvious, and already answered.  :blink:

How about don't make a video, and just ride alternately? In all honesty there is no need for a video if your not that good. 

• Like 1

Dude dont ride all for a video get out there enjoy yourself and learn as much as you want.

Yeah i know, but i will make a vid every few months. I dont only ride for a vid i ride cos i love to :)lol

You answered your own question, and i gave you some ideas on what to put in, you are just stubborn. 

You created a thread on something really obvious, and already answered.  :blink:

How about don't make a video, and just ride alternately? In all honesty there is no need for a video if your not that good. 

Beleive me i know im not that good, but i like to show people the stuff i can do, i could be alot better but i mainly ride in 1 particular spot.

When i get my zoo i will make a vid on that in november, im getting the zoo in august, so i will be alot better :)

oh and why are you still calling me stuff? stubborn? im gonna sound like a real idiot but i don't know what that means :$ :giggle:

Even if you're not "that good" its still a nice idea to shoot a vid.

In lets say 1 or 2 years, you'll have alot of fun watching your old videos to see how your riding has improved..

Believe me, I did the same and had many laughs at my first 2-feet high endo drops :)

Keep riding for the fun of it!!

//Danno

Even if you're not "that good" its still a nice idea to shoot a vid.

In lets say 1 or 2 years, you'll have alot of fun watching your old videos to see how your riding has improved..

Believe me, I did the same and had many laughs at my first 2-feet high endo drops :)

Keep riding for the fun of it!!

//Danno

Yeah i mostly ride for the fun of it

thanks for the help everyone :)