Pro2 Hub Bolts

The Hitcher

Right, rounded off one of my pro rear hub bolts, I can undo it just about but otherwise its f**ked cause there rubbish and don't fit alley keys properly. Anywhos... Will a profile hub bolt fit, I would test it myself but once the wheels off i wont be able to get it back on.

Cheers.

No, it's a 3/8" thread, the Pro2 ones are M10 :(

8mm cap head jobbys available here if they are of use? http://tartybikes.co...category_id=523

Cheers for the epicly quick reply. Just had a gander through the store and saw the sizing on the profile, bugger.

Think thats what im going to have to get, anyone else had problems with pro 2 bolts, or just my retarded 'allen keying'.

Right, rounded off one of my pro rear hub bolts, I can undo it just about but otherwise its f**ked cause there rubbish and don't fit alley keys properly. Anywhos... Will a profile hub bolt fit, I would test it myself but once the wheels off i wont be able to get it back on.

Cheers.

Not sure about profile bolts but if you want some replacement ones with 8mm allen head just pm me your address got a few spare.