Quiet Brake Pads

trials owns

hello everyone,

right now im looking for quiet but strong brake pads for the front hs33, don't want loud because back one is very loud and and to be able to stop quietly to not attract attention to myself riding from a to b. ive heard about heatsinks snowies but cant find them anywhere.

any suggestions? but dont want to spend silly money.

cheers

Edited by trials owns

hello everyone,

right now im looking for quiet but strong brake pads for the front hs33, don't want loud because back one is very loud and and to be able to stop quietly to not attract attention to myself riding from a to b. ive heard about heatsinks snowies but cant find them anywhere.

any suggestions? but dont want to spend silly money.

cheers

some heatsink reds, they are pretty quiet, but mine aren't loud so give them a try (Y)

Edited by modifiedridah2k9

well i haven't heard of many HS33 pads that are quiet only if they do not work very well so you may just have to put up with the sound :)

yeah i suppose so, but my neighbours are getting angry about my loud rear brake and magura blacks are pretty poor on the front.

It's just as much your frame/booster set up as it is the pads you're using. A flexy setup makes more noise than a stiff one.

My brake was silent for a few rides after I got a booster.

Edited by konstant

It's just as much your frame/booster set up as it is the pads you're using. A flexy setup makes more noise than a stiff one.

My brake was silent for a few rides after I got a booster.

might get loud brake pads or something like heatsinks red and put a booster on it if it makes it quieter that way, is there any need for a booster on forks

Edited by trials owns