Street Riding

Dušan

Hey guys...

So how is street riding in your city/town here on the best spots we have cams.... and it took about 15 min till police come.... and here where i live its maybe a bit different than in UK and other more intelligent countries... some people acept it even watch it etc. but some are very impolite... so what do i dont understand how to make street video with this problems? :D we are not riding on stuff like castle area etc.... just street....

My dream is to go to England and ride all your awesome street areas... here we dont have such luck :D

but back to topic so how do you deal with such thing do you just disappear very fast when you see policemans... we always deal with them .... ye this was the last time... the only thing its pissing me off is that i dont understand why are all bikers disliked more than for example...skaters...

they think there special because they ware fluro jackets, but take note of coppers. but if its public say "i have more right to be there than them" and tell them to get a life and carry on.

I disagree, if you argue with them they're just going to be worse with you. If you just politely accept to move on you'll get less hassle from them.

I don't know what the police are like in your country but it's worth trying to get to know your locals and talk to them so they know that your not a vandal or someone trying to cause trouble, this way they may tell you where you can ride where you won't be bothered and even turn a blind eye to you riding sometimes!

they think there special because they ware fluro jackets, but take note of coppers. but if its public say "i have more right to be there than them" and tell them to get a life and carry on.

Why exactly do you have more right than them?

You do realise that what we do is illegal in most places right? Cycling in the road is not, but most street trials is, so the best thing to do is be polite and move on.

Of course it depends on the scenario, if someone is overly aggressive and rude I'd probably stand up for myself and give them an earful, but in general it's not a great idea to give trials riders an even worse rep.

Dear God you're an idiot.

No-one has more right than anyone else, if you're asked to move on - do it! It's kids who give it large when told to move who end up getting some very good spots made completely off-limits and giving the sport as a whole a pretty lame image,

hey i dont really have this problem because i live in a small town where there is only 2 of us that ride there anyway. We have the freedom to ride on what we want because it is not a crowned place anyway so we do not obstruct anyone.

If the police do confront you. just apologise and move on dont make a scene.

I dont know much about trials but when I used to ride street on my DJ bike I used to get told alot by police to move on and you dont argue its pointless, there always going to win, as much as you may hate it you just have to accept defeat and move to a new spot, its annoying but riding on the streets is illegal so you just have to man up and move on.

You really are quite the little chav aren't you?

I can almost garuntee you've never said that to anyone let alone a police officer. As for one person having more of a right than the other, he has more right than you, hes paying tax and your either not or your paying less than he is.

Most people now realise that the best thing to do is listen to what they have to say and move on, but theres the odd few that don't and either A. get their bikes taken off them or B. give everyone else with tiny bikes and spinny legs a bad name.

Flaming over but this gets past stupid sometimes.

I had a little problem with the police, just tell me you did not go there. However, I drove there and, after a short time people got used to it and leave me there

// sorry, my english is bad and this is translated google.com :)