Got An Iphone...

ah well, im happy with my 3GS i suppose if i had waited for the 4G to come out, i would have been waiting a long time due to demand...

I got my 3GS 16GB free on £45 a month on a 1500minutes + unlimited texts + unlimited data + unlimited emails... :D Helps to know the right people ;)

ah well, im happy with my 3GS i suppose if i had waited for the 4G to come out, i would have been waiting a long time due to demand...

I got my 3GS 16GB free on £45 a month on a 1500minutes + unlimited texts + unlimited data + unlimited emails... :D Helps to know the right people ;)

How longs your contract for?

I'm pretty sure the i everything apple inc the touch and ipad will get the 4g softwear update. So what will be the difference between the 3gs on 4g softwear and the 4g?

Edited by mods

As far as jailbreaking is concerned, 3.1.3 has been jailbreakable for ages.

In terms of unlocking, however, it gets a tiny bit more complicated. They had it figured out almost straight away, but didn't release it.

When 3.1.3 came out, the update did virtually nothing except throw in an annoying baseband upgrade basically. It was Apple's way of trying to get the Dev Team (& co) to release an unlock so they could patch the exploit before 4.0 came out. If it'd been released sooner then Apple would have just fixed the hole and you'd have been unable to unlock it at all.

Come now Danny, you must agree that that looks practically impossible from such a short distance from the ground, and that the lack of a video of a test that would be of massive importance is dodgy to say the least?

I say that's been smashed with a hammer or similar...

So such thing as an iPhone '4G'.

I presume he means 4g as in 4th Generation. That's how they've always named all the various iPod down the years. It all just got confused when the 2nd iPhone was 3G.