Got An Iphone...

Well no it's not, not being a 'cock' go look over the internet or even on apple's website. you will see.

Yes, it is. In a way. 4th Generation of the iPhone, not of the type of signal ;)

So yea, you're both equally right and equally wrong. Play nice.

Looks like the new one is a failure lol. Cant even hold the phone in the bottom left corner or the signal goes, well done testers hahah

I heard that aswell hah!

My workmate got one on saturday, tis pretty snazzy like, not AMAZING though, isnt THAT much different from the 3GS to be honest...

Looks like the new one is a failure lol. Cant even hold the phone in the bottom left corner or the signal goes, well done testers hahah

That's ridiculous that. They even put it on national news. It's hardly a problem. When you look at other phones like Nokia, sony, HTC, they all have bigger problems but they never get the slack. Iphones are the only phones you can rely on and do what you actually want them to do without slowing down or crashing every 5 minutes.

When you look at other phones like Nokia, sony, HTC, they all have bigger problems but they never get the slack.

But no sad twats que outside Carphone Warehouse waiting for the latest HTC release?

Apple make just a big song and dance about every.single.product; so it can be expected when with such a big advertising campaign they recieve national press exposure when the product isn't 'up to scratch' so to speak.

If it is true, it's a pretty massive own-goal for a company like Apple who pretty much build their reputation on perfection. I actually quite like the look of the bumpers so I'll probably get one of those and by all accounts that cures the problem.

Well, we tried the "holding it in left hand blocks the signal" rumor... and thats all it is... it still had full 3G signal... we even put it in a clear plastic box and tried that aswell, but still... had full 3G signal... think its just a load of bull really...

This article explains why what you've found might actually miss the point. Basically if you're in an area of good signal (as you were), the bars won't go down.