Which Bottom Brackets?

Cerberus

Anybody tell me which would be a good, strong bottom bracket and crankset please?

At moment I'm running Taper, don't know size haven't got tool for it yet :- On the cheapish side thanks and would I be better swapping to an ISIS type?

Ta much in advance.. ^_^

Shimano UN52...or UN72 if you can find one for square taper :) Bearings last forever, and pretty damned strong.

Personally, I'd go ISIS>..far better cranks available ( unless you run Burns ) less flex, stronger axle.

FSA platinum pro...Superstar components IRB.....try-all :)

Trialtech Race Square Taper and Onza T-bird crankset a good combo? :unsure:

you'd be wasting your time, i rounded t bird cranks in months of starting (i was pretty anal about tightening them too) go isis! cheapest BB worth buying you will destroy cheap taper cranks and if you buy expensive taper cranks (like middleburns) you might as well buy a cheap isis set up anyway... any of the £50 isis cranks will be fine if your starting. later on as your riding progresses you'll find you want an isis set up so avoid buying twice and do it right first time ;)

I'd stay away from square taper cranks, the amount of sets ive gone through is unbelievable!

TartyBikes stock Try-All ISIS cranks and a few cheaper ISIS BB's, you're probably looking at around £80 for cranks, BB, bash and sprocket which is less than half the price of a set of middleburns, plus the benefit of having separate cranks/sprocket B)

I'd stay away from square taper cranks, the amount of sets ive gone through is unbelievable!

TartyBikes stock Try-All ISIS cranks and a few cheaper ISIS BB's, you're probably looking at around £80 for cranks, BB, bash and sprocket which is less than half the price of a set of middleburns, plus the benefit of having separate cranks/sprocket B)

Very true square taper cranks are so pointless. I went through 5 cranks in 3 months on my jump bike then at that point I decided to go isis :).