Any Good Places To Ride In Sheffield

Hey all hows it going? just a quick one im wondering if any body knows any good places to ride in sheffield, that i already dont know off?

looking for some good spots to progess as i have no one to learn off in sheffield so im self taught..

any help guys

cheers steff ^_^

Good natural spot is Loxley common, if you dont have an idea find the road "long Lane" between loxley and worral (both near hillsburgh) and if you head to the top of the hill near the golf club and driving range you turn right if your heading up the hill and it takes you to a small car park. If you park in there, then go down the main path and bare right youll hit loadss of rocks.

Once i get ym bike up and runnigny your welcome to come ridign with us. where abouts do you live in sheff?

Hey all hows it going? just a quick one im wondering if any body knows any good places to ride in sheffield, that i already dont know off?

looking for some good spots to progess as i have no one to learn off in sheffield so im self taught..

any help guys

cheers steff ^_^

Hey, im in same boat as you. If you wanna meet up for a ride sometime im only a few train stops away mate. PM me if you like.

Good natural spot is Loxley common, if you dont have an idea find the road "long Lane" between loxley and worral (both near hillsburgh) and if you head to the top of the hill near the golf club and driving range you turn right if your heading up the hill and it takes you to a small car park. If you park in there, then go down the main path and bare right youll hit loadss of rocks.

Once i get ym bike up and runnigny your welcome to come ridign with us. where abouts do you live in sheff?

awesome stuff. i dont drive at the moment. i live in heeley just above the farm. im still waiting on my bike getting sorted, im buying quick spider chris king hub next weekend. pm me your number or when you want to meet up.

what bike do you ride??