Riding In Pembrokeshire

alistair14

Im going on holiday to Pembrokeshire this year and im taking my trials bike, i was wondering if anyone lives/been there before..and if theres anything good to ride while im there. Parents arent doing much so i wanna get out as much as i can while im there..comments would be helpful :D

thanks

Ali >_<

Where abouts in Pembrokeshire are you going? Me, Ozzy and Cooke all live in Tenby (south pembs), and quite a few lads ride in Carmarthen and St.Clears (about half an hour away from Tenby).

Where abouts in Pembrokeshire are you going? Me, Ozzy and Cooke all live in Tenby (south pembs), and quite a few lads ride in Carmarthen and St.Clears (about half an hour away from Tenby).

Im staying in TimberHill lodges..if you know where that is? Like 10 mins away from a beach i think

Dude thats ages away, I've no idea what there is to ride over there, and i doubt anyvody currently rides there..

ooh okay dont worry then :P

Dude thats ages away, I've no idea what there is to ride over there, and i doubt anyvody currently rides there..

ooh okay dont worry then :P

• 5 months later...

Hi i ride in carmarthen and a few of my mates do aswell so do you want to meet up one time and ride

Edited by bigtom.0791