Teeaserr

Birre

Rockman Bjo:rn frame is al done except for the color and artwork, slapped it together with training wheels ( standard rockman rims, hub and normal spokes, king in the rear etc) and a heavy bb while i wait for ti bb and race wheels with slightly modified rims and ti spokes. so Note: this weight is without a single hole drilled anywhere in any part ;)http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=15108&d=1276022321

Edited by Birre

Rockman Bjo:rn frame is al done except for the color and artwork, slapped it together with training wheels ( standard rockman rims, hub and normal spokes, king in the rear etc) and a heavy bb while i wait for ti bb and race wheels with slightly modified rims and ti spokes. so Note: this weight is without a single hole drilled anywhere in any part ;)http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=15108&d=1276022321

You cant be serious :blink:

EDIT: if u had extreamly light parts extra holes drilled and things do u think you could get it to 6.9?

Edited by Laurence--Trials

Scandium nice :rolleyes:

Wonder how much stronger this frame is compared to the Koxx silver sky?

The 6000 and 7000 series aluminum is between 35-42 ksi. k-alone is 45 so not that big a difference. These tubes with scandium is 68 ksi, witch makes quite a difference. Titanium for example has 85 ksi.

(ksi = pounds/ square inch, 1 ksi = 1000 psi )

You cant be serious :blink:

EDIT: if u had extreamly light parts extra holes drilled and things do u think you could get it to 6.9?

more pics and specs later on, and as i said, 7.4 with mostly standard rockman parts, rear king hub and a quite heavy rockman fork i recon below 7kgs isnt that hard if you get the drill out and compromise some parts...

Can someone post ia pic on the topic dont want to make an account just to see a picture.

Its shit dw, your really not missing out, some bike scales saying 7.9 something, I don't know about you but I am literally shitting myself in anticipation.

Well that's ok then! Just remember seeing Scandium tubesets on XC hardtails coming in around the £500-800 range and i'm sure that they would be produced in greater numbers than a trials frame. Just have to wait and see then.

Is that dual disc or magura braked bike?

Well that's ok then! Just remember seeing Scandium tubesets on XC hardtails coming in around the £500-800 range and i'm sure that they would be produced in greater numbers than a trials frame. Just have to wait and see then.

Is that dual disc or magura braked bike?

dual disc;)

I really dont see how you got it to 7.59kg :huh:

I need to know the spec pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease

you will see the spec, finishing up the race wheels any day now and then getting the ti bb in a few days aswell.. but actually there is nothing super special, rockman frame, fork, stem, handlebar, rims, pedals, cranks, hope brakes, king hub in the rear and soon to be ti spokes and bb..

:)