Teeaserr

Birre

post-6137-081619800 1276934058_thumb.jpg

borrowed the bb from my stock and put the race wheels on:) (frame color is not final, testing out a new anodizing finish and also there is tractor graphics on this frame:P )

looks neat with countersunk 15mm m6 ti bolts and alu washers. ti spokes with alu nipples. rockman hub and rims. ck bmx/disc hub in the rear.

post-6137-054904400 1276934495_thumb.jpg

Edited by Birre

post-6137-054904400 1276934495_thumb.jpg

Rockman Bjo:rn frame is al done except for the color and artwork, slapped it together with training wheels ( standard rockman rims, hub and normal spokes, king in the rear etc) and a heavy bb while i wait for ti bb and race wheels with slightly modified rims and ti spokes. so Note: this weight is without a single hole drilled anywhere in any part ;)http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=15108&d=1276022321

you no you f**ked up dont you :P

i would still say that there is way less modifications to weaken/lighten parts than on most other light builds. Only modifications is the rim sidewalls and i little bit on the king axle...