Just Ordered The New Tnn Belaey :)

liam1992

who cares about heatsink pads? The topic is about the 'belaey' pads and all these people badmouthing tnn in general, the rest that badmouth are all just like a herd of sheep and follow someone elses lead. The best critic is yourself. They dont cost a fortune, buy a pair and try them yourself rather than rely on someone elses shit experience that could be based on a number of factors. I use lgm's on no grind and they are bloody awesome, i juuuust ground my rim and f**k. They are just that good. Hold is immense, modulation is sweet and ive used rock blues before these and thought they were the shit, these kill them and i can only see the new belaeys being better, not goign by anyone elses opinions. Once my lgms run out, belaey refills will be going into my tnn fittings and if i dont like them, still shit for me ill just get another set of lgms.

Go out there and try stuff kids, dont be sheep :)

I found the LGM's got a bit contaminated now and again with rim dust and then had to be cleaned to bring them back to life.

theoretically thats gonna happen with all pads. It gonna get contaminated if your running a rim with dirty or marked walls, ride in the wet, and especially removing your tyre from the rim when replacing a tube or grinding. Always keep the tyre on the rim when you grind/regrind so you dont contaminate th rim wall and/or pads. Thats pretty basic so im sure you are aware of this already. If i ever get contaminated pads, ill usually ride a couple of minutes with the brakes slightly engagee d so it beds the pads in aagain and removes the crap from the rim and pads. Metho works wonders on cleaning the rim, i usually wipe it down before every ride :)