Hello

angua

Im Angus

Im a new member on trials forum but its pritty cool so far.I have been riding for about half a year but iv had my bike for just over a year.

I have an onza bird with vizz forks,not sure what kind though.I have front and back mugura rim brakes,i have just bought new bars and stems

sooo thats basically it ,

Thanks Angus

hello iam craig

iam new to trials forum myself ive bin riding for about 7-8 years on and off i ride an old planet x frame with mavic wheels hss rim brake at rear xtr v bake at front and an old crack with front and back hope hubs. please tell me if iam doing things wrong.

Im Angus

Im a new member on trials forum but its pritty cool so far.I have been riding for about half a year but iv had my bike for just over a year.

I have an onza bird with vizz forks,not sure what kind though.I have front and back mugura rim brakes,i have just bought new bars and stems

sooo thats basically it ,

Thanks Angus

1 Validation vote ;)

you need 5 i think to get validated :)

I thought your forks were echo :lol:

1 Validation vote ;)

you need 5 i think to get validated :)

I thought your forks were echo :lol:

Why are you giving out a validation vote to this kid? His spelling and punctuation is horrific and he's contributed nothing towards TF other than letting us know who he is. Gah.

:closedeyes:

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith

Why did you give him a vote for one topic ?

Yeah its ok but why ?

Because he is my mate :huh:

Why are you giving out a validation vote to this kid? His spelling and punctuation is horrific and he's contributed nothing towards TF other than letting us know who he is. Gah.

1. he is my mate that i ride with

2. its his first topic, people like you go around only looking at topics just to critisise people!

3. I cant count the topics that people say hi and who they are in!!

so just leave him alone, ok?

thanks,Nobody's perfect

he is your mate ?

So......

dunnno if u have mates, but mates help mates out

Because he is my mate :huh:

1. he is my mate that i ride with

2. its his first topic, people like you go around only looking at topics just to critisise people!

3. I cant count the topics that people say hi and who they are in!!

so just leave him alone, ok?

Oh my god! You do my head in. EEZ MA M8 SO A VALEDATED HIM LAWHEL. If he made the topic with at least some effort to spell things correctly then people would look at this in a completely different light. Instead, he's obviously made NO effort whatsoever and is getting validated by people like you. You can't count the topics "that people say hi and who they are in!!" because truth be told, half of those people actually make effort to post in other topics in an attempt to show they deserve to be let past the NMC barrier.

Oh my god! You do my head in. EEZ MA M8 SO A VALEDATED HIM LAWHEL.

Oh funny :lol:

Nope im joking, you must be dyslexic, look at the post again, i didn't right ^^ that. I used proper spelling. So stop critisising me, and have something good to say, if not, don't bother commenting, i'm not going to waste my time reading it.

Oh funny :lol:

Nope im joking, you must be dyslexic, look at the post again, i didn't right ^^ that. I used proper spelling. So stop critisising me, and have something good to say, if not, don't bother commenting, i'm not going to waste my time reading it.

Do you agree that your in the wrong ever ?

Most your topics ive seen you argueing lol

Come on man !

Edited by Rowlly21

I'm going to leave you two to fight it out now.

Angus, I'm sorry for implying you're retard and trolling your topic, but in all fairness your parents did name you after a sausage.

LOL !

Im not fighting with him im trying to help the kid !

They start on you for no reason what so ever ?

Ok im soory then if you in that postion ! ;):-

Right

This site is good.

People just need to stop causing arguments because of spelling,yeah i know im not the best at spelling but there is bigger crimes than spelling wrong.

LOL !

Im not fighting with him im trying to help the kid !

Here dont bring my parents into this.

Come on that sauage is beast :L and its not just sauages its burgers as well

Right

This site is good.

People just need to stop causing arguments because of spelling,yeah i know im not the best at spelling but there is bigger crimes than spelling wrong.

Eh, yeah hannah, get it right! :lol:

The point is, he gave you a vote purely because he's your mate - fine, I'd probably do the same, but I wouldn't openly advertise it and make out there's nothing wrong with it.

And people that frequently get picked on - there's usually a reason, work out why and change how you are. It's simple.

Right

This site is good.

Lol

The point is, he gave you a vote purely because he's your mate - fine, I'd probably do the same, but I wouldn't openly advertise it and make out there's nothing wrong with it.

And people that frequently get picked on - there's usually a reason, work out why and change how you are. It's simple.

yeah i can see where your coming from but i dont see why there bringing in my parents. :(